Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England Win!

4 posters

Go down

England Win! Empty England Win!

Post  Jimmy Saville Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:13 pm

But it was still dodgy............Right to the last!!!!

But better!! England Win! 85153
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

England Win! Empty Re: England Win!

Post  El Guapo Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Today, at about three in the afternoon, a low mysterious guttural roar was heard throughout Johannesburg. People everywhere suddenly stopped what they were doing to look at each other in a mix of fear and trepidation. Nothing like this had ever been heard in Johannesburg before... Beginning with a low rumble, the sound slowly intensified in volume to a crescendonic blast which engulfed the entire city in a miasma of frightened bewilderment.

Then, faintly above the monotone growl, another sound could be heard. It was the united chant of tens of thousands of people celebrating one word.

Suddenly it all became clear. The defiant roar that could be heard was that of the English lions finally waking up. And the one word that could be heard above it all was England!

Today eleven men carried the hopes of an entire nation. Facing the fearsome and mighty football team of Slovakia the England warriors knew all too well that only a thumping win would satiate their recent detractors.

Unfortunately, they once again did not deliver...

The final result read one nil to the English and was greeted with a chorus of joyous illogical belief that England will now go on to lift the trophy. If England continue to play as they did they will do no such thing.

The passion and desire was clearly there today but still one vital ingredient to success is missing and that is credibility.

Still England are not credible contenders for the trophy. With the likes of Argentina, Portugal, Brazil and Spain all sparkling in the group stages I fear it is unlikely England will progress beyond their usual quarter final swansong.

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:04 am

Sad, but true!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:19 am

What!!! Shut your faces you pair of armchair expert party poopers!! Evil or Very Mad We shall celebrate this win and go forth with spirit and true grit. We will fight them on the beaches and in the air..Because we are England.. cheers So, it might go tits up. Well..It prob will.. But for now we are the victors..Let me hear a YEAH!!!!!! cheers England Win! 193827
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar. Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 am

nelix wrote:
What!!! Shut your faces you pair of armchair expert party poopers!! Evil or Very Mad We shall celebrate this win and go forth with spirit and true grit. We will fight them on the beaches and in the air..Because we are England.. cheers So, it might go tits up. Well..It prob will.. But for now we are the victors..Let me hear a YEAH!!!!!! cheers England Win! 193827

You tell 'em !!!!

Come what may .. I will be a shoulder for you to cry on this Sunday !!!!!!
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 am

Ahahahahhahaahahhahhhha....I'll bet you're glad you didnt mention Italy up there El.. lol!

Thank you rocky..your shoulder will be most welcome..when, or indeed IF, It's needed.. cheers
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Well we won't meet Italy will we.....Even New Zealand headed them in the group. We are not gloating though. hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 pm

It wasn't me who mentioned Italy!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

England Win! Empty Well said nel

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:23 pm

COME ON ENGLAND!Hope they win on Sunday.
They played a much improved game, if they continue to improve at the rate they have, they will win on Sunday.
My glass is always half full, never half empty.
Come on you old sceptic's cheer our boy's and say 'yes you can win' COME ON ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down