Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome cheatsrus

3 posters

:: Welcome

Go down

Welcome cheatsrus Empty Welcome cheatsrus

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Welcome cheatsrus any questions just ask.

Back to top Go down

Welcome cheatsrus Empty Re: Welcome cheatsrus

Post  Dame Edna Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Welcome to the forum cheats, come down on chat so we can get aquainted.. Welcome cheatsrus 657985
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Welcome cheatsrus Empty welcome cheatsrus

Post  chelseaz Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:15 am

hi cheatsrus...enjoy...look loward to meeting you Welcome cheatsrus 882606
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome cheatsrus Empty Mello and RW fan ban.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Does everyone realise that Mello and RW are an item. RW (my husband of 10 years) started chatting to her on here and sol. He has now run off to live with her in Bradford. I didn't know he had left until he sent a text saying so. He said he was just going to get diesel. I haven't heard from him since, I've just had a few vile comments from Mello. He's abandoned the children also. I'm the third woman he has done this too. He has left children each time and never bothered with them again. I hope his ban on here is upgraded to permanent. Not that he will be bothered. Sorry for the rant. Had to be done.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Hello cheats..If what you say is true, then i'm deeply sorry for your situation. And as a woman have to say, and no malice intended, but if you're the 3rd woman hes done this to..He really aint a great loss is he! Consentrate on your children, they are far more important than some ragbag fella..
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:02 am

What people do in their personal lives is of no concern.

Cheatsrus (and every other trolling asshole) please note that this forum has a very handy feature. The system is able to log an IP and then list all users that have posted from that address. It is also able to list all the alternative IP addresses that have been used by a member and automatically cross-reference them with IP addresses used by all other members (pretty neat eh?).

Interestingly our friend RW-Fan also uses the same IP address as cheatsrus as well as over 15 other proxy IP's.

I respectfully suggest RW Fan now goes and fucks himself because he isn't welcome here anymore.

This thread has now been locked.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Welcome

Permissions in this forum: