Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mosque at Ground Zero

4 posters

Go down

Mosque at Ground Zero Empty Mosque at Ground Zero

Post  EarthsAngel Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:31 am

Rauf’s Dawa from the World Trade Center Rubble
Meet the Ground Zero Mosque imam's Muslim Brotherhood friends.

Feisal Abdul Rauf is the imam behind the “Cordoba Initiative” that is spearheading plans to build a $100 million Islamic center at Ground Zero, the site where nearly 3,000 Americans were killed by jihadists on 9/11. He is also the author of a book called What’s Right with Islam Is What’s Right with America. But the book hasn’t always been called that. It was called quite something else for non-English-speaking audiences. In Malaysia, it was published as A Call to Prayer from the World Trade Center Rubble: Islamic Dawa in the Heart of America Post-9/11.

Now it emerges that a “special, non-commercial edition” of this book was later produced, with Feisal’s cooperation, by two American tentacles of the Muslim Brotherhood: the Islamic Society of North America and the International Institute of Islamic Thought. The book’s copyright page tells the tale:

Both ISNA and IIIT have been up to their necks in the promotion of Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood’s ruthless Palestinian branch, which is pledged by charter to the destruction of Israel. In fact, both ISNA and IIIT were cited by the Justice Department as unindicted co-conspirators in a crucial terrorism-financing case involving the channeling of tens of millions of dollars to Hamas through an outfit called the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development. For the last 15 years, Hamas has been a designated terrorist organization under U.S. law.

Dawa, whether done from the rubble of the World Trade Center or elsewhere, is the missionary work by which Islam is spread. As explained in my recent book, The Grand Jihad, dawa is proselytism, but not involving only spiritual elements — for Islam is not merely a religion, and spiritual elements are just a small part of its doctrine. In truth, Islam is a comprehensive political, social, and economic system with its own authoritarian legal framework, sharia, which aspires to govern all aspects of life.

Meet the imam behind "Ground Zero mosque"...

The title of Rauf's 2005 book in Malaysia translates as: A Call to Prayer from the World Trade Center Rubble: Islamic Dawa in the Heart of America Post-9/11. This link will lead you to the chapter entitled, "America: A Sharia-Compliant State." There Rauf writes:

For America to score even higher on the "Islamic" or "Shariah Compliance" scale, America would need to do two things: invite the voices of all religions to join the dialogue in shaping the nation's practical life, and allow religious communities more leeway to judge among themselves according to their own laws.

Yep, that's right: According to Rauf, we Americans need to become more Islamic and to allow "religions" (i.e., ISLAM) to shape our politics and to govern themselves (i.e., ISLAM) by their own laws (i.e., SHARIA).

Sorry, but this American has NO interest in her country becoming more Islamic or sharia-compliant.

Images of sharia law

What most Americans think of the Mosque
Islam is just another Ammonite Babylonian Harlot method for controlling masses and fullfilling an end game, One World Government run by the beast and excerment of creation Amen/ Marduk. Despite his handywork, like a stock market maker, playing against others, he play the three relegions to accomplish his end plan. For the expert who can detect a market maker move and game plan, he can also detect this Amen deceptive plan with ease.

Take Moslems for example, despite thier complete innocense of 911 and any and all terrorism charges made by Christian and Jews, they never stood up and presented evidences they have to the world, they simply played along, as expected of them and acted in ways to help the deception and the master plan, I mean in every detail that I could care less to mention here, but here is just one of them. You can only look for the day when all will be exposed and it is too late, it is already is way into the master plan and the only looser are the human idiot.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mosque at Ground Zero Empty Re: Mosque at Ground Zero

Post  SAINT Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 am

Disgrace!!
SAINT
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:15 pm

No need to ask really...........I agree with Saint!

This is insulting the Christian world!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:34 am

Rather insesitive of them in my opinion. But, religious practise has & does still play a part in the laws and polotics of many countries including our own. Though saying that, it shouldn't be forced on a country & I'd prefer if it played no part at all....... Ever.....
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:25 am

Couldn't agree more DL, religion is really causing havoc around the world, it should play NO part whatsoever in any country. If people chose to be religious, so be it, but to interfere in the Political running of any country is just wrong.

Islam is now saying the proposed Mosque is two blocks from ground zero, what it failed o mention is.......the 16 storey building overlooks the whole of ground zero, I find that so disgusting.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum