Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At long last....The Truth About 9/11

Go down

At long last....The Truth About 9/11 Empty At long last....The Truth About 9/11

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:09 am

It was a controlled explosions after all, it has always looked that way, now the truth is coming out. All those poor souls who persished........for what? Oil? Bush's ego? Why? On this video you will find links to other sites where the Truth will set You Free!

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

At long last....The Truth About 9/11 Empty Re: At long last....The Truth About 9/11

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 am

I don't know why this thread posted twice? Maybe it that interesting lol

Just came across this article and thought it was interesting enough to post here.

Be interesting to see some comments.

We're Being Programmed To Hate Muslims

Topic started on 5-9-2010 @ 01:22 PM by Cythraul

I begin typing this post up as someone who, to all intents and purposes, is an English Nationalist. Furthermore, I am a Heathen with little respect for the major religions - most notably Islam! I've been involved in countless debates on ATS (and elsewhere) in condemnation of radical Islam and its steady growth across the western world. In fact, some of you may have found yourselves in rather scornful opposition to myself and my views, feeling that I am at best intolerant and at worst Islamophobic.

My honesty here serves a purpose - I would hope that it lends weight to my argument and helps some of you investigate more seriously the claims I'm going to make. You see, my worldview - as briefly described above - would have me pigeonholed, by most, as 'your classic Islamophobe'; you know the ones: we hate Muslims, (probably most 'brown people' secretly), we hate 'liberal' governments (like Britain's Labour) for letting them in yet we fully support the West's occupation of the Middle-East - why? Because 'them damn ragheads flew planes into the WTC and bombed the London Underground'. Furthermore, we hate Asians because they're milking our benefit system and taking our jobs...

Right?

Wrong!

Yes, that stereotype does describe some Nationalists, but no, it's not one which I have any desire to adhere to. In fact, I believe the above mindset is being deliberately implanted in the minds of susceptible working class Brits and Europeans. This is what I believe to be the actual agenda:

Step 1: The encouraged mass-immigration of predominantly Muslim peoples.
Step 2: The promotion of Multiculturalism as unquestionable progress.
Step 3: False-flag terrorist attacks to create the beginnings of mistrust.
Step 4: The promotion of state-agents like Anjem Choudary who play the role of Islamic Fundamentalists hell-bent on destroying Western culture; the banning of certain patriotic demonstrations and the permittance of pro-Islamist marches in order to stir up resentment against Muslims.
Step 5: Get public Globalist figures like Tony Blair to outwardly express mistrust of (radical) Islam, thus making it a more acceptable mainstream standpoint.
Step 5: Patriot vs Muslim conflict on the streets.

And for the steps that are yet to follow:

Step 6: Permit unrest to grow near to the point of civil war.
Step 7: Introduce Draconian new state laws and measures to 'preserve peace'.
Step 8: Undermine traditional Islam and promote atheism for all.
Step 9: Multiculture becomes multi-ethnic, materialist monoculture, paving the way for the acceptance of one-world government.

The terrifying thing about this is that most patriots I speak to are unwilling to consider Muslims a pawn in the game, every bit as much as Europeans are. Saying that 9/11 and 7/7 were implemented to setup Islam as 'the bad guy' is seen as siding-with-the-liberal-left-establishment, when in reality it is the only genuine anti-establishment position. It is strongly-believed that the establishment are pro-Islam and that if the media and government are apologising for Muslims, then Muslims must be the enemy every bit as much as the government. This is wrong!

I oppose the Islamification of Europe - not because I dislike Islam but simply because I wish to preserve the ancient native heritage of Europe. It's not to do with hating foreign cultures but rather loving native ones. But I do not hate Muslims, nor do I hold them responsible for the betrayal of my country. The worry is that too few patriots see the same truth in all of this that I do - that far from being conditioned to love Islam, we're actually being brainwashed to hate it (whilst being tricked into thinking that the goal is to make us love it).

I worry first and foremost for the liberties of all people worldwide. Liberty is not worth sacrificing for the sake of cultural preservation, if that is even what it would come to. Our enemies are the traitors in charge, not the people who choose to follow a different way of life to ourselves, nor the ones who take advantage of lax border controls to make a better life for themselves.

Skip to 1:10 in the below video. This is a man called David Noakes who points out the corruption and horror of the growing EU dictatorship - the establishment would probably call him "right-wing", and yet here he is, like me, asserting that we're being programmed to hate the wrong people in order to avert our gaze from the real crooks in government:

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

At long last....The Truth About 9/11 Empty Re: At long last....The Truth About 9/11

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down