Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ????

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty C'MON ENGLAND

Post  chelseaz Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:31 am

With not a lot of good news coming out of football these days,i'd just like to say......WELL DONE THE ENGLAND CRICKET TEAM....BRILLIANT...LAST FAST 6 WICKETS...1-0 1-0 1-0...TAKE THAT YOU AUSSIES...STUFF YOU PONTIN...SING IT UP BARMY ARMY...AVIT MY BABBERS....Phew that's better...looking forward to a few early nights....Meantime in the u.k. snooker championships...Thankyou Jimmy White and Ian Hendry for a most entertaining match!...and to Ronnie Osullivan...where were you????? Shocked Shocked Shocked
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty 'ARRY FOR ENGLAND

Post  chelseaz Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:46 am

Great to see the F.A.taking a serious look at Harry Redknapp as the next England manager...that's after Cappello goes and shamefully stops taking money for nothing...I think Harry would make a great England manager he has done absolute wonders at Tottenham.The players respect him and he's proven his worth.Get it right this time, for once F.A....LETS AV ARRY. CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 882606
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty Re: CALL THAT FOOTBALL ????

Post  DarkLord Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:46 am

Chels - Could agree more about 'Arry. He's not just worked wonders with Spurs. Portsmouth, West Ham, Bouremouth (We won't talk about the saints...). I think He's a great manager & would do a wonder job as England boss. Just 2 years & it'll be the White & RedKnapp Army! cheers cheers
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty champians league

Post  chelseaz Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:49 pm

yeah we've all gotten through......problem of the day with me is saying.......somebody won a penalty?????....more and more commentators are saying this.......you don't WIN...a penalty....it's not a competition of whether.....you win the decision or the best acting!!!!...it is the point of....you are awarded a penalty because a foul has been committed against you....well done tottenham.....the only ones worth metioning.....BLATTER....YEAH RIGHT.....LOL.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:09 am

Another draw. Wtf?
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:14 am

Does Harry want the job though? I'm not sure I'd like to see him boss England. He's just too nice and it would be a shame to see the press drag him through the mud (as they will inevitably do)

I'd like to see Psycho Stuart Pearce at the helm. Here's a man who was born for the England job and he has the added advantage of already doing a fantastic job with the under 21's. He knows the new crop of players coming through and has already built up a rapport with them. For me it's a no brainer.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 pm

oh right el....they just did a good job on chelsea....do you honestly think he can't handle it.....tottenham manager or ....YOUTH TEAM????...I think he is perfect for the job....we cant do any worse lol Smile

pierce?.....run on he's reached his limit!
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty WE CAN DEPEND ON YOU ROONEY

Post  chelseaz Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:55 am

Well up to now my laugh of the week was going to be Drogs ...the sulky dogs...penalty......BUT... he was topped last night by the one and only Rooney in Man u. 1-0 win over Arsenal his penalty attempt nearly went out the stadium it flew so high.....laugh!...i fell off my bar stool....Yes wayne is back on form and has us rolling in the aisles again.... CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 55984

meantime....a woman walked into a police station to report a rape.....the officer asked her to descibe the man...she said.....yes he was tall, dressed all in white with a strange accent and had these strange white pads up to his knees....i think he must have been an australian cricket player......why do you think that madam? asked the officer....because he wasn't in for long she replied !!!!!...GOOD LUCK ENGLAND ...BRING THOSE ASHES HOME X
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:11 pm

chelseaz wrote:Well up to now my laugh of the week was going to be Drogs ...the sulky dogs...penalty......BUT... he was topped last night by the one and only Rooney in Man u. 1-0 win over Arsenal his penalty attempt nearly went out the stadium it flew so high.....laugh!...i fell off my bar stool....Yes wayne is back on form and has us rolling in the aisles again.... CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 55984

meantime....a woman walked into a police station to report a rape.....the officer asked her to descibe the man...she said.....yes he was tall, dressed all in white with a strange accent and had these strange white pads up to his knees....i think he must have been an australian cricket player......why do you think that madam? asked the officer....because he wasn't in for long she replied !!!!!...GOOD LUCK ENGLAND ...BRING THOSE ASHES HOME X

lol!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:06 am

UEFA Cahmpions League
Last 16 Draw:

Roma vs Shakhtar Donetsk
Ac Milan vs Tottenham affraid
Valencia vs Schalke
Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 115935
Lyon vs Real Madrid CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 115935
Arsenal vs Barcelona Shocked CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 42861
Marseille vs Manchester United CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 115935
FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea Rolling Eyes

DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:41 am

Copenhagen eh? Good good good lol

Arsenal v Barcelona should be a cracker too! lol C'mon Messi!!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:41 am

got to agree with you there el...best draw we could have had....it will be great to feel so relaxed watching ars.....barc....lol
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty snow

Post  chelseaz Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 pm

well the snow really ruined my xmas party at the greek bar.....they are all man u supporters as you would expect foreigners to be....we were going to have a nice meal together and then watch the man u. v chelsea game ...and have a good shout at each other.....ruined by ...THE SNOW...yes it finally got us here...and we are sulking....never mind we all got well bolloxed anyway ,and had a good time....my greek got a little tasty....but thats how the boys like it...at least they did'nt come out crowing.....merry xmas.....lets party!
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:55 pm

We won a game! cheers lol
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty torres

Post  chelseaz Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 am

Hi people after a long xmas break and a busy new year i'm back.....like it or not lol....so whats been happening????i will catch up over the next few days in the meantime....talk of the day is the signing of Fernando Torres by Chelsea for a record breaking £50 million.....Gulp! Talk about a recession and belt tightening for us obviously not at Chelsea for Brommy and the boys.Apart from he owed it to us for sacking Wilkins i don't think there will be many blue fans objecting to the signing of Torres....a fantastic player who has lost his zest at Liverpool ....let's hope he gets it back......The Drogs will no doubt be snarling,and bye bye Anelka...never rated you anyway.

So is the season already over? With two matches to come against Man UTD,maybe not,i for one will laugh my socks off if we topple them.let's just hope this Torres lad clicks into place super quick.....Feel a bit sorry for Kenny and the boys at Liverpool.....but only a bit....lol. lol!
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty IAN HOLLOWAY

Post  chelseaz Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:57 am

My DaD....just popped in for his tuesday morning coffee and as usual the conversation turned to football.At one point i said to him "did you see our Ian having a good rant about his team selection and getting fined 25 grand" he said he'd missed it so i brought it up on youtube.we spent the next hour laughing our heads off at his antics on various videos.The Blackpool manager has become legend this season,but we in Bristol have been used to his antics for years.My dad played football with his dad at Bristol st George so we have known Ian a long time.His dad was a lovely man Ian idolised him.Dad shared a couple of little stories that i thought i'd share with you.

His long suffering wife ....bless her...had a little yorkie dog that she used to make Ian walk.The dog was always pulling on the lead which cheesed Ian off.One day he was walking the dog and it kept pulling so he kept snapping the lead to pull it back.The dog still wouldn't stop pulling so Ian decided to give it a really sharp snap.Sadly it broke the dogs neck,so Ian picked it up and carried it home.His wife opened the front door,he looked at her and in his best manner said"sorry love i killed the dog" handed it to her,and walked off to do what was next on his list.

When he was at Bristol Rovers he used to get his wife to read the Tarrot cards to help him pick the team for the next match.

Do go on youtube and watch Ian Holloway on chickens ...it's hilarious...Bristols proud of you MOI BABBER.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty FFS CHELSEA

Post  chelseaz Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:43 am

Not a good weekend to be a chelsea supporter...after the excitment of this weeks signing..Torres..failed to to impress.With Man u. losing and Arsenal drawing..a great chance to catch up was wasted....Not impressed.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty FEELING BLUE

Post  chelseaz Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:05 am

Thankyou mr Anelka for your two against Copenhagen....I nearly raised a smile.So tuesdays the first of the big show downs against Man u.can't say I'm full of confidence.

Big John Terry has been in the papers this week saying the players support Ancelloti....now that did make me laugh...the last seven times he's said it the managers been gone before the print has dried....I smell blood. CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 559916
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:41 pm

YES! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

TAKE THAT YOU MANCUNIAN BUGGERS!! HAHAHA!!

CHEEEEEEEEEEELSEA!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:45 pm

chelseaz wrote:Thankyou mr Anelka for your two against Copenhagen....I nearly raised a smile.So tuesdays the first of the big show downs against Man u.can't say I'm full of confidence.

Big John Terry has been in the papers this week saying the players support Ancelloti....now that did make me laugh...the last seven times he's said it the managers been gone before the print has dried....I smell blood. CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 559916

Oh ye of little faith!! Shame on you! lol

Gonna be interesting now though. Man U still need to play Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea again. That's potentially nine points they could drop. I think Arsenal are a good outside bet to pinch it now....

Lets just hope the Arsenal bottlers don't...um....bottle it lol

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty WELL DONE CHELSEA

Post  chelseaz Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:54 am

Who was the loudest supporter in the pub then....who had a brilliant night winding up MAN.U. supporters.....ME...ME...ME...LOL LAUGH SO MUCH I FELL OF MY STOOL.Of course it was all the refs fault according to Alex (BAD LOSER ) Ferguson...just because he got the only ref in the prem who does not appear to be a red supporter.

Even with the obligitory 4 mins fergie time they still could'nt do it.....I am still laughing...Cheers boys CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 55984
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:31 am

well well....Chelsea suddenly seem to have put their act together with another win 3-1 over Blackpool.....sorry Ian.That's now only 9 points behind utd....who seem to be losing their form....with a game in hand....arsenal still looking favourites at the moment.....but stranger things have happened....what a great crowd at Blackpool. Laughing
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty SOURPUSS

Post  chelseaz Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:14 am

Laugh of the week was Arsole vengers face as Arsenal went out of their third competition in 3 weeks.....lmao.....keep it up boys....only the prem left to mess up. lol!
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? - Page 3 Empty WE LOVE YOU JOHN

Post  chelseaz Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:24 am

John Terry is to be reinstated as England captain....oh yes.....Rio sulks...HA HA.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 am

chelseaz wrote:John Terry is to be reinstated as England captain....oh yes.....Rio sulks...HA HA.

About bloody time too! JT should never have been stripped of the armband IMO. So he shagged a team mates ex wife. So what?!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next