Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB. Love it or hate it, we like moaning about it!

+2
lizziebear
Olay
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BB. Love it or hate it, we like moaning about it! - Page 2 Empty Re: BB. Love it or hate it, we like moaning about it!

Post  cheery Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Iam stick of chantell always going on about still having fellings for preston i says she should get over him hes not that into you lol
cheery
cheery

Back to top Go down

BB. Love it or hate it, we like moaning about it! - Page 2 Empty Re: BB. Love it or hate it, we like moaning about it!

Post  Phoenix Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:28 am

Laughing good morning all...yes it has been unbelievably boring this year...that davana wants setting fire to...total nut case!! it just goes to show that the other housemates
who won or were popular...just dont want to be bothered..even coming in. it seems only the nut cases wanted to be shown again...ulrickaaaaaaa is doing it for the cash
who would have her elsewhere these days? oh i reckon she would throw her self in bed with ANYONE...but shes too old now...even for rooney!! affraid

dont you get the feeling that its all planned...even what they say?? as for felz...dear god...it proves that no one else would come in...when a 50 year old woman FAT woman
thought she MIGHT get her show back...with davina's help?
did she EVER stop talking?? and then she learned that bit of a dance and WON? like hell!! what a silly woman...no wonder
her old man pissed off!! OUT!! affraid

and michelle?? singing that bloody song again...thinking she would get a record contract....NO...there are plenty off proper singers to sing that song properly...OUT!! confused

shut the fuck up chantelle going on and on about your wedding...you couldnt pull it off in real life...so whats the point of your ready tears dropping about??
as for having a facelift at that young age?...id say we have another jordan here...but more of a halfwit! Embarassed

so there is no one to really vote for to win is there??
brian is still poncing about thinking he is going to win
AND saying so? god he must be so hard up...well he'd be hard somewhere i'll bet!!..liked your wig yesterday...suited you! BB. Love it or hate it, we like moaning about it! - Page 2 559916 total nutter!! a trolley dolly ahaha

then we have nikki desperate!! who told her story AGAIN to felz...who was suppose to be listening ...but did you see her face? jealous old witch...but for gods sake get over it now nikki...thats a POWER story oh yes it is. BB. Love it or hate it, we like moaning about it! - Page 2 71010

so here we are ...nearly at the end...glad i have watched it...it proves a point...itv. do trash shows when the crunch is around BB. Love it or hate it, we like moaning about it! - Page 2 119384
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  lizziebear Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:36 am

well today is the last day ever of bb. i in a way will be sad, it was brill in its first few years, but alas now its a stepladder for the fame hungry wannabes.

i think victor nick or nicky will be in the top 3.
lizziebear
lizziebear

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:40 am

i do hope so saff
we will know later
see you tomorrow xx
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  lizziebear Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:23 am

it was obvious from the start brian would win
congrats brian
im glad nikki was second, she has been one of my all time fav housemate over the years.
i did hear a while back channel 5 might take bb on. well it will have to have a makeover and new ideas, and put ordinary people in, not these fame hungry wannabes.
lizziebear
lizziebear

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:59 am

well as you say sapp...its all finished now...i havent seen as many shows as you have...but i have seen a couple of them...

brian certainly wheedled he way in...what a vain peacock!
what ever show he tries to get in ...wont be my kind of show
it was all planned every detail!! even davina said he was going to win!! every word he said was planned out...nikki was the only
one of fun in there...but than again ...no talent!!

i enjoyed watching the old shows...DID you SEE that kinga??
disgusting drunk showing herself up!!

and did you see michelle under a table having sex??
utterly a twat!!

and that makusa trying to make out she was having sex even saying she was pregnant? does she live in the real world??

i think my favourite of all time was REX.

brian just didnt stop advertising his gayness...not for one moment...even when he was speaking to davina...his face has changed too..a horrible man. affraid confused

heyho its all over now.
what a beautiful puppy is on show here this afternoon mollie xx
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:17 am

Hi Rosie, you are very welcome to join us in chat. Just login and you can say hi to everyone.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2