Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Veil in Court JP's Tell Muslim

2 posters

Go down

No Veil in Court JP's Tell Muslim Empty No Veil in Court JP's Tell Muslim

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:58 am

A MUSLIM woman was made to take off her veil to give evidence in court, it emerged yesterday.

Georgina Richards, 36, refused at first but finally agreed after JPs said they had to be able to see her face - in order to accept her testimony.

The case was delayed for an hour while magistrates allowed her to speak from behind a screen, where only the male chairman of the bench and two female JPs could see her.

Pregnant Miss Richards, from Leicester, had told the court her religion forbids her to remove her veil in front of men in public.

She was giving evidence against her violent ex Ismail Mangera, 30.

At the city's magistrates' court chairman Lawrence Faulkner told her: "We need to see a person's facial expressions to assess the evidence they are giving.

"If you refuse to remove your veil we may not be able to accept your evidence."

After Thursday's hearing Miss Richards said she wasn't happy with the decision.

She said: "They wanted to see my face but I don't think it really matters. I think I could have done it with my veil on."

Miss Richards - who has three kids with Mangera and is expecting their fourth - told the court he punched her in the mouth and knocked a tooth out in April.

Prosecutor Sally Cook said he scratched the word "bitch" on Miss Richards' front door while on bail.

Mangera, of Leicester, denied assault and criminal damage but was found guilty. He will be sentenced later and was warned he faces jail.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3172669/No-veil-in-court-JPs-tell-Muslim-Georgina-Richards.html#ixzz11qkvVbqm
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

No Veil in Court JP's Tell Muslim Empty Re: No Veil in Court JP's Tell Muslim

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:13 am

Well done JP's, this woman seems to be very confused, the veil is NOT a religious requirement at all, it is a cultural thing. I think it's actually a two fingers up to the West. She is also a convert into that faith, she isn't married to her partner which is frowned upon, so she is isn't a good muslim anyway. I hate that backward garb, it is an insult to woman around the world.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

No Veil in Court JP's Tell Muslim Empty Belgium First to Ban the Burka!! Well done!

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:23 am

BELGIUM has become the first European country to impose a full ban on wearing a burka.

Women will face jail for hiding their faces in public after the country's parliament approved a draft proposal — set to be law by July.

Centre-Right MP Daniel Bacquelaine said last night: "The notion of recognising people in the street is essential to maintain public order.

"It's also a question of human dignity. The full face veil turns a woman into a walking prison."

It means anyone will be banned from covering their face in a public place, including the street, shops, offices, schools and hospitals.

Women will be fined £110 for the first offence.

If they refuse to pay or are caught a second time, they can be jailed for a week.

It is estimated up to 400 of the country's 280,000 Muslims wear the burka in public.

The move comes as other countries consider bringing in similar legislation.

In Switzerland, voters recently supported a ban on the construction of new minarets (tall spires on mosques), while France is preparing to vote in July on its own law banning Islamic headwear.

Under French proposals, women would be fined up to £600 for hiding their faces, and be 'unveiled' at a police station so they could be identified.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2954404/Belgium-first-to-ban-the-burka.html#ixzz11qqPg4Hm

They don't even have a huge Muslim community! Next the UK?
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:49 am

A YOUNG Muslim woman was horrifically strangled when her burka tangled up in the wheels of a GO-KART.

The 24-year-old woman's clothing wrapped around a wheel axle as she raced around the track.

Other racers on the track near Sydney, Australia, said the garment quickly tightened around her neck and throttled her within seconds.

She was rushed to the John Hunter Hospital in the New South Wales city of Newcastle but never recovered.

Cops have seized the cart and launched an investigation into the freak accident.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2925800/Woman-killed-by-burka-on-go-kart.html#ixzz11qxHK6Nl

Very tragic, but why on earth was she ever allowed on a go-kart wearing that garb. If they had refused her entry, she would probably be screaming racism. I hope they made her sign a disclaimer before they allowed her on the ride.

Should put British elf and safety on the job.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

No Veil in Court JP's Tell Muslim Empty Ban the Burka!!!

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 am

A BURKA-CLAD knifeman has struck a third travel agent in less than a year.

Disguised in black Muslim clothing with only his eyes visible the raider robbed Thomson Travel in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, on Saturday after threatening two female members of staff.

They walk in

dressed in a burka and approach members of staff quite calmly by knifepoint/Police spokesman
The robber forced a member of staff to fill his bag with money from an office and till before making his fleeing the shop.

The incident follows two similar robberies in the area last summer.

First Choice travel agent in Dunstable was targeted by a burka-wearing robber on July 7 and the same happened in Thomson Travel in Luton on August 16, Bedfordshire Police said.

'Linked'

Detectives said they were keeping an open mind about whether the three incidents were linked.

A police spokeswoman said: "The pattern the offenders have followed is strikingly similar.

"They walk in, dressed in a burka, approach members of staff quite calmly by knifepoint.

"They leave the shop very calmly and walk off."

The difference is that the Dunstable robber last year was shorter, bigger built and walked differently to the one caught on CCTV in Luton. she added.

Police are appealing for witnesses to Saturday's robbery.

DC Gill Cowley, investigating, said: "This was an extremely frightening incident for the staff and customer in the shop.

Advertisement
Quantcast

"However, they did exactly the right thing by remaining calm and not provoking the offender.

"His disguise was so distinctive we are hoping someone recalls seeing him or even knows who he is."

The man, believed to be of mixed race, was carrying a square black bag with a long shoulder strap and wearing black plimsolls,

The burka is described as black with a silver or grey floral design pattern on one half of the garment.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2970571/Hunt-for-burka-wearing-robber.html#ixzz11qyv7XwB
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:20 am

EarthsAngel wrote:A BURKA-CLAD knifeman has struck a third travel agent in less than a year.

Disguised in black Muslim clothing with only his eyes visible the raider robbed Thomson Travel in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, on Saturday after threatening two female members of staff.

They walk in

dressed in a burka and approach members of staff quite calmly by knifepoint/Police spokesman
The robber forced a member of staff to fill his bag with money from an office and till before making his fleeing the shop.

The incident follows two similar robberies in the area last summer.

First Choice travel agent in Dunstable was targeted by a burka-wearing robber on July 7 and the same happened in Thomson Travel in Luton on August 16, Bedfordshire Police said.

'Linked'

Detectives said they were keeping an open mind about whether the three incidents were linked.

A police spokeswoman said: "The pattern the offenders have followed is strikingly similar.

"They walk in, dressed in a burka, approach members of staff quite calmly by knifepoint.

"They leave the shop very calmly and walk off."

The difference is that the Dunstable robber last year was shorter, bigger built and walked differently to the one caught on CCTV in Luton. she added.

Police are appealing for witnesses to Saturday's robbery.

DC Gill Cowley, investigating, said: "This was an extremely frightening incident for the staff and customer in the shop.

Advertisement
Quantcast

"However, they did exactly the right thing by remaining calm and not provoking the offender.

"His disguise was so distinctive we are hoping someone recalls seeing him or even knows who he is."

The man, believed to be of mixed race, was carrying a square black bag with a long shoulder strap and wearing black plimsolls,

The burka is described as black with a silver or grey floral design pattern on one half of the garment.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2970571/Hunt-for-burka-wearing-robber.html#ixzz11qyv7XwB

FFS, how are the cops ever going to Identify him, all burka's look the same..drab, scruffy black sheets  a pillow case with a slit for eyes over the head and face.

It should be banned in all public places, if they want to wear them in the privacy of their own home, but not to be seen in public.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luigi Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 am

I use hava ristorante in Italy. One day da laidy she come in to my ristorante and she wear sheet on her head. I say, laidy, dees is italian ristorante, we no serve da waoman with da sheet on her head. She no wanna take off! I say laidy, Luigi no gonna give a you da pizza if Luigi no see who he give da pizza to! Still she no wanna take off! I say one last time laidy now you gonna get Luigi mad! She say wassa malla wi you? I say wassa malla wi me? Wassa malla wi you! Why you come into my ristorante like a dees eh? She say dees issa my right to wear sheet on ma head! I say an dees ees my right to tella you to va fan culo pronto! Then she decida leave! I say good! We no want da laidy with sheet on her head an den I putta da sign in da ristorante window! Sheetheads no welcome in Luigi's ristorante!!

Luigi
Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:57 pm

LMAO Luigi, you did the right thing there, no one wants sheetheads in their businesses.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down