Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 90 year old cancer cure that has been hidden

2 posters

Go down

The 90 year old cancer cure that has been hidden Empty The 90 year old cancer cure that has been hidden

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:05 am

[youtube][/youtube]

Raised on a wildlife reserve in Alaska, 15-year-old Garrett was interested in the dietary habits of the farm animals. After the tragic death of his mother, Garrett's father decided to home-school his son and assigned a book written by Dr. Max Gerson that proposed a direct link between diet and a cure for cancer.

Fascinated, Garrett embarks in this documentary on a cross-country road trip to investigate The Gerson Therapy. He meets with scientists, doctors and cancer survivors who reveal how it is in the best interest of the multi-billion dollar medical industry to dismiss the notion of alternative and natural cures.
Category:
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 90 year old cancer cure that has been hidden Empty Re: The 90 year old cancer cure that has been hidden

Post  El Guapo Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:36 am

I think Cancer is far from being the relatively untreatable disease that the big pharmaceutical companies would have us believe. There is big money to be made in the pain and misery of others (what's new?) and I think a lot of alternative remedies are deliberately discredited or brushed under the carpet.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 90 year old cancer cure that has been hidden Empty Re: The 90 year old cancer cure that has been hidden

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:54 pm

El Guapo wrote:I think Cancer is far from being the relatively untreatable disease that the big pharmaceutical companies would have us believe. There is big money to be made in the pain and misery of others (what's new?) and I think a lot of alternative remedies are deliberately discredited or brushed under the carpet.

Exactly El, if any of my loved ones had Cancer, would try every single alternative remedy out there. There are 100's of 1000's of stories of people who survived even stage 4 cancer. Nice that the big Pharmas and FDA cover up all these cures for money, I really hope that they or their family members get cancer and suffer like all the millions who have died in terrible pain, because of their greed.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down