Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hidden History of The Human Race - Documentary

2 posters

Go down

The Hidden History of The Human Race - Documentary Empty The Hidden History of The Human Race - Documentary

Post  El Guapo Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:19 am

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Hidden History of The Human Race - Documentary Empty Re: The Hidden History of The Human Race - Documentary

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 am

Thanks for moving it El, this is much better.

This video is fascinating, I hope you all watch it.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Hidden History of The Human Race - Documentary Empty Re: The Hidden History of The Human Race - Documentary

Post  El Guapo Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:04 am

I started watching this last night. It's fascinating!

I'll finish off tonight and let you know my thoughts about it. Very Happy
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Finished watching it Smile

I like that the narrator has simply shown us artifacts and left us to make our own minds up instead of the usual documentaries that try to draw conclusions for you.

The bit about Atlantis I really liked. I had no idea that so many ancient maps all point the lost continent as being in the same place. Namely, off the west coast of Africa which ties in with the recent discovery there of a sunken city a few kilometres west of the Canary Islands.

The discovery of the skulls and the 2.5 metre tall skeletons was also very interesting. Who were these people? The structure of the skulls and the lack of three plates proves that they weren't homo sapiens so the usual theories of evolution are blown right out of the water.

In my opinion there's simply too much evidence that we didn't actually descend from apes to ignore. Whether they were aliens who colonised the planet or indigenous beings I can't say but there is evidence that they did come from another planet. Here is a drawing found in Val Cominca, Italy, dating around 10,000 BC. What do the coverings over the people's heads look like to you?

The Hidden History of The Human Race - Documentary Val_Camonica_Italy

This next one was found in Africa dated about 6000 BC. Again, notice the strange outfit the figure is wearing and the strange disc objects in the background.

The Hidden History of The Human Race - Documentary 8a41560bade5

Finally, this is an actual figurine found in Kiev which dates about 4000 BC.

The Hidden History of The Human Race - Documentary Ufokiev

Plenty of evidence of ancient extra terrestial activity has been found. The problem is people don't pay any attention to it. Places like Puma Punku and the Piri Reis maps prove that there was an ancient civilisation far more advanced than we've ever given credit to. I don't understand why so many people just dismiss these discoveries instead of opening their mind to the idea that Darwin might not have been right.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:33 pm

On a further note it has also been suggested that many of the classical greek myths are also based upon extra terrestrial activity. Von Daniken's book Odyssey of the Gods is worth checking out for anyone who is interested.

Ancient Greek myth tells of the war between the Gods and the Titans. Two characters, Prometheus and Epimetheus, were spared imprisonment in Tartarus because they had not fought with their fellow Titans during the war with the Olympians. They were given the task of creating man. Prometheus shaped man out of mud, and Athena breathed life into his clay figure.

It makes sense that this event was the genetic splicing of the Greek Gods (the aliens) and our neanderthal (caveman). After all, we now have the knowledge nowadays to do genetic splicing which makes the scenario perhaps a lot more feasible?

There is also some speculation that even the Old Testament makes reference to aliens. Consider the story of the war between Heaven and Earth and the fallen angels led by Lucifer. According to the Old Testament the fallen angels landed on Mount Hermon "Enoch 6: "And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it."

Now what is really interesting about Mount Hermon is this...

In Spiritual Numerology, '33' symbolizes the highest spiritual conscious attainable by the human being." Mount Hermon, the first location of extraterrestrial (fallen angels) influence with man, lies precisely at 33.33° north 33.33° east ... 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian. If you go directly opposite Mount Hermon, on the other side of the Earth, you will find yourself at the Roswell UFO crash site location.

To be completely accurate, the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012 ".9" This corresponds to the year and date that the ancient Mayans of middle America believed their calendar will end, December 21st, 2012. This is also the year their serpent god and founder of civilization, Quetzalcoatle, will return from heaven. Remember also, the name of the being that tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden is was also called 'The Serpent', is this the same being, that may return to the Earth in 2012?
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:15 am

Brilliant post El, certainly lots of food for thought. I think a bit more reasearch could unearth some interesting results.

It looks as if they are right as to the true location of Atlantis.

I was fascinated by the maps showing the America's and other continents long before they were discovered. It would be fascinating if we could time travel, I would love to go back to the beginning and come back with absolute truth and proof.

I posted articles about the Dropa Stones in the history section, but maybe this is a more suitable place for them.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:35 am

This documentary is very good. Based on another of Von Danikens books.

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down