Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone with Common Sense

2 posters

Go down

Someone with Common Sense Empty Someone with Common Sense

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:39 am

I don't know who sent this, but they talk a lot of sense. I think all the flame wars, the name calling on forums etc. has gone too far. Most of us are decent people and we seem to get drawn into flame wars, they will go on forever if we don't put an end to it now.

[Contact] This has to stop rightnow.

From Guest To EarthsAngel, Today at 9:52 am
I think it is time to stop all this past bitching now. Both sides have said things they shouldn't have. If we both continue to insult each other it is going to get us nowhere. Not long ago we were all friends and look at us now. We are like silly children fallen out.

I come here with this offer. Let us put the past behind us and not talk of it again. We will not mention you or you mention us. This is a fair deal. What do you think?

If you choose not to accept our kind offer of peace that is fine. But it would be a shame on you and not on us. You all know that we are really friendly posters and don't want all these insults chucked around and it would be adult for all of us to stop it. There are better things to discuss.

How about it?

Yours

White Flag

Whoever you are, thank you for being the first to wave the white flag. I hope you will let us know who you are. cheers

I am for peace.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Someone with Common Sense Empty Re: Someone with Common Sense

Post  El Guapo Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:43 am

Might have been a good idea to let us know who we're are accepting the offer of peace from... Rolling Eyes

But yeh..whatever. Fine by me.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:00 pm

I agree with White Flags sentiments there is more to life than inter forum fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down