Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Jew talks sense..........

2 posters

Go down

This Jew talks sense.......... Empty This Jew talks sense..........

Post  Rockstar. Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 am

'Unlike Europe, Iran never hurt Jews'

An Iranian lawmaker representing the country's Jewish minority says Iran has never harmed its Jewish community, condemning Western propaganda against Iran.

"While Jews were hurt by European churches during the Middle Ages, no case of a crackdown against Jews by Muslims has been reported in historical records," Siamak Morsadegh said in a conference on religious minorities that was held in Paris on Saturday.

Iran's embassy in France had organized the conference that brought together a number of French intellectuals and scholars.

"Jews have been in Iran for the past 3,000 years, they consider themselves Iranian and they were martyred during the war" the Iranian lawmaker said, pointing to the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war.

He also condemned Western propaganda against Iran calling it "baseless", IRNA reported.

The Jewish lawmaker objected Israel's ongoing crackdown on Palestinians and stressed that the "Zionist school of thought" does not represent Judaism in any way, just as al-Qaeda does not represent Islam.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=125136

=======

I have posted this article only for the last paragraph... Deserves an applause in my opinion !!!
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

This Jew talks sense.......... Empty Re: This Jew talks sense..........

Post  El Guapo Tue May 04, 2010 4:38 am

I'm sure IRAN has never done any harm to Jews but it's not the actual country that is the problem is it? It's the different faiths of the people that live inside it...

If this guy is trying to say no Iranian Muslim has ever harmed any Iranian Jew he is talking out of his ass! lol
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down