Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love u guys for this section!

4 posters

:: History

Go down

I love u guys for this section! Empty I love u guys for this section!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:04 pm

I'm a Cancerian, and we tend to live in the past. We also daydream and have great imaginations. Reminiscing is a life to me! lmao I was the one that got the report card saying, ".... is a good and studious student, but a terrible daydreamer"!
Now, I won't go far back, but I have a great memory, and do remember things that happened to me aged three! ( mum nearly passed out when I said what I remembered! ).
Anyway, any childhood things u miss like me? Something u wished u had did differently? A fond memory of an event in ur life? Let us hear about them then.

When I moved to the UK, there was a certain "smell" to it, and now and then I can nearly smell it at times, weird. I have since learned that the smell is greenhouses being steamed. The air smelt that pure and earthy. I used to have some powerful dreams too. I miss those as well.

Anything u think we'd like to hear?

Last edited by Maiden on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistype)

Back to top Go down

I love u guys for this section! Empty Re: I love u guys for this section!

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:09 am

Great post Maiden, cancerians are also great family orientated people, love the home and family over anything else.

I know what you mean about the "Smell" when people come over to stay with us, I love to help them unpack because that smell comes with them. It's a sort of musty smell, not unpleasant and typically British.

My earliest memories are of riding my bike, we were going on a picnic, my mom told me to turn right and I went to turn left lol! She almost fell off her bike, but as she went to straighten up, there was a 10 pound note lying in the road. She gave the money to me as I had caused her to find it, I can remember being so pleased to have 10 quid in my pocket.I was about 8yrs old at the time. It made the picnic by the river ten times better! cheers I love u guys for this section! 160228
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:59 am

One of my fondest memories is when I was 6 or 7. It was Christmas and I lived in a house with my mother, brother and sister, grandparents and uncle.

It had been snowing heavily outside and my uncle brought in a hedgehog he had found outside. We kept it in a little shelter in the garden until the snow thawed :-)
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:11 am

Aw, the wee thing must have awoke from hibernation as it has been hungry. Glad ur family put it back in the garden in a cosy wee snook. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  xtras Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:38 pm

i wont say what i am thinking you are smelling maiden, cos of the lurkers..but they have it here in little bags... Suspect
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:44 am

xtras wrote:i wont say what i am thinking you are smelling maiden, cos of the lurkers..but they have it here in little bags... Suspect

Pot pourri, Xtras? Nah, this is an earthy smell that comes from the agriculture I am surrounded by, tho they don't steam the greenhouses these days. Still, every now and then u get a whiff of it. Brings back lots of memories.

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:27 am

I daydream all of the time, always have...I used to sit in class and the teacher would say my name and I'd jump like I'd been asleep....didn't have a clue what she was asking, and would get into bother LOL. I got and still get bored amazingly easily. I stop listening to conversations even though I am trying to and start going over things I need to do. I am like Homer Simpson, when his mind wanders and he hums a tune to himself What a Face I an a capricorn btw maiden..... cyclops
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down