Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today Empty SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 pm

By LYNSEY HAYWOOD

Published: Today
Add a comment Add a comment (30)
RSS Share it Email Print
SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today — calling them BUTCHERS and BABY KILLERS.
Violence erupted as more than 200 heroic members of the 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment marched through a town centre after returning from Afghanistan to vile taunts and jibes.

A new group of fanatics — who call themselves Muslims Against the Crusades — branded our brave boys "the death squad" and chanted "go to hell".

Insult ... extremists chant abuse
Insult ... extremists chant abuse
East News

Incredibly, the extremists were allowed to protest at the same time, and in the same street in Barking, Essex, as the soldiers' welcome home parade.

Trouble flared as they waved placards which read: "return of the butchers", "baby killers" and "what are you dying for?18k."

They chanted "wicked soldiers go to hell", "murderers, murderers" and "sharia for UK".

'Scum'

Riot police were forced to step in as they clashed with angry locals who draped themselves in England flags, belted out the national anthem and retaliated with chants of "scum" and "we pay your benefits".

Eggs, glass bottles and pork sausages were also thrown at the group of around 40 protesters.

The girlfriend of a brave Royal Anglian soldier who was killed in Afghanistan said the extremists' outrageous protest should have been banned.

'Baby killers' ... sick message displayed on placards
'Baby killers' ... sick message displayed on placards
East News
Lance Corporal Scott Hardy, 26, from Chelmsford, Essex, was killed in an explosion near Musa Qala in March just two weeks before he was due to return home. He was one of five soldiers in the regiment to lose their lives.

His partner Charlene Byrne, 24, who works in a solicitors' office, was shocked to see the Muslim protesters at what should have been a heroes' welcome.

Disgusting

She said: "It's absolutely disgusting. I know this kind of thing has happened before but I don't understand how it has been allowed to happen again.

"They should have been banned from attending. They should never have been allowed to hijack this. If the Government knew what this group was planning they should have put a stop to it.

"It's terrible these extremists have got away with it. Obviously not everyone supports what's happening in Afghanistan, there are people who are very angry about it, but they shouldn't take it out on the soldiers."

She added: "The lads who go out to Afghanistan don't care about the politics, they care for each other and they are doing a very difficult job trying to help the people of their country.

"I feel so sorry for them for having to put up with this abuse. They were doing their jobs and deserved a real heroes' welcome.

"The Muslims Against Crusades are calling them cowardly but our lads are out there putting their lives at risk for their country. I don't think that's cowardly."

Head of the fanatics' group, Abu Assadullah, 20, said: "We are quite disgusted by the fact these murderers that raped our people are coming back and they are being honoured for doing something wrong.

Vocal ... protesters shout at hero soldiers
Vocal ... protesters shout at hero soldiers
East News
"These people have been killing and raping and pillaging in Islamic countries and they should not be welcomed home. As Muslims, we wanted to make a stand."

He said: "The families of the soldiers are not the only ones with feelings. We also have feelings, our fellow Muslims are being butchered.

"Islam is not a violent religion but we will use violence if necessary to defend ourselves. Democracy is failing, that was clear as this year we had a hung parliament. Islam is the alternative.

"People in this country are very patriotic. They support Britain even if the country has done something wrong. We want to show that there is an alternative. Sharia law would provide an alternative, it would provide balance in the UK."

Disturbingly he added: "People say 'don't take it out on the soldiers, they are just doing their jobs'. But how it when Osama Bin Laden blows up a plane or a building he is a terrorist. It is not that he is just doing his job - this is a double standard. They are both killing."

Fight back ... troops' supporters shout at demonstrators
Fight back ... troops' supporters shout at demonstrators
East News
The hour-long parade was delayed as the vile extremists clashed with members of the far-right English Defence League.

Moments after the soldiers passed tensions reached boiling point and they charged through a police barricade to exchange punches with the Muslim group.

Cops piled into the mob to separate them. One man was wrestled to the ground, handcuffed and led away as the police surrounded the extremists.

Assadullah claimed the officers were more "heavy handed" with his followers but onlookers were left stunned as police circled the fanatics protecting them from angry bystanders.

Dee McEvoy, 50, from Barking, stood in front of the protest group waving two union jack flags as the soldiers passed.

She said: "I'm here for the army and the British forces. The protesters are entitled to their opinion but they are taking it out on the wrong people. They should be taking it out on the Government. This is not the reception these boys and girls deserve."

Flag waving ... locals show support at homecoming
Flag waving ... locals show support at homecoming
In a video message on YouTube a Muslims Against the Crusades spokesman says the devastating 7/7 and 9/11 terrorist attacks were justified because of the Americans and British "occupying our lands, and going to rape, kill and murder".

Abu Amanah adds: "There is a battle taking place. What do you expect? When you throw a brick at somebody's house you should expect a brick thrown back at you.

"As long as you occupy our land and steal our resources and prevent us from implementing Islam we will stand up."

The extremists had earlier passed out leaflets featuring British soldiers along with a bloody puddle in the shape of a skull calling the troops "death squads". They called on Muslims to "rise up and condemn this sickening parade".

Barking and Dagenham Council leader Liam Smith wrote to Home Secretary Theresa May asking her to ban the protest fearing there would be violence. But his pleas were ignored.

Emily Penson-Clark took the day off work to watch the homecoming parade with her young daughter and parents.

She said: "I think the protesters are filth. I'm here to support our troops. They put their lives on the line for us.

"Our boys are out there dying for us, there's no comparison between this lot and our soldiers. We are losing our sons in Afghanistan, I took the day off work today, that's how important this is. It is so important to show our troops what we think of them."

The soldiers marched proudly through the town centre undaunted by the sickening abuse, with fixed bayonets and accompanied by the Minden Band.

Colonel of the Regiment and current NATO Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe, General Sir John McColl, said: "The Vikings made considerable progress in Afghanistan of which they can be very proud; and as a result of their efforts, Helmand Province is a safer and more secure place.

"But it was not without the cost and they have lost five brave young men, with many more injured."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3015394/Extremists-insult-to-troops.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News#ixzz0qweQpGEa
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today Empty Re: SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Post  Jimmy Saville Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 pm

SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today 815275 SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today 559916 SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today 559916 SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today 815275
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today Empty Re: SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Post  Rockstar. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Why are they sick ?? Because they are protesting against philandering fuckwits who are responsible for deaths of innocents in Afghanistan ??

Some of the quotes and their replies from the article :

"I feel so sorry for them for having to put up with this abuse. They were doing their jobs and deserved a real heroes' welcome.

19 Hijackers were doing their job assigned to them on 9/11... Lets feel sorry for those bastards as well... Lets call those terrorists " Heroes " as well...

"Obviously not everyone supports what's happening in Afghanistan, there are people who are very angry about it, but they shouldn't take it out on the soldiers."

Errr... why not take it out on the soldiers ?? By same token ,, lets fucking excuse the Nazi Soldiers too as they were just following orders.. Lets fucking feel sorry for those Nazi Soldiers who pushed jews in concentration camps...

"People say 'don't take it out on the soldiers, they are just doing their jobs'. But how it when Osama Bin Laden blows up a plane or a building he is a terrorist. It is not that he is just doing his job - this is a double standard. They are both killing."

I don't agree with other quotes of this person... But this point he has made is right on the money so to speak,,,

"Our boys are out there dying for us, there's no comparison between this lot and our soldiers. We are losing our sons in Afghanistan, I took the day off work today, that's how important this is. It is so important to show our troops what we think of them."

I didn't know this lady was getting a share out of all the Opium sales.. I wonder why is saying that those soldiers are dying for her ? She is quite wrong ,, The soldiers are coming in body bags because of Corporate Wars , the profit of Arms Companies , the Drugs trade , Imperialism , because of salary of 18k etc etc..

1 million people have marched in the streets to protest against such wars... Please do not call them sick and vile...
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:16 am

In my opinion Rock should be banned as he is obviously a radical anti British Muslim. This country is far too tolerant towards anti British feeling.
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:20 am

Here's the thing...

In a war there are always two sides. The martyrs of 9/11 may very well be regarded as Heroes in the Middle East. Whether they are or not is of no concern to people living in UK.

What matters here is whether such protests in such circumstances should be allowed in the interests of the general public and in this instance I can't help but think that they should not.

This has nothing to do with protesting against the war. Can anybody explain to me how disrupting a homecoming parade in any way shape or form helps to promote peace in the Middle East? You can't because it doesn't. All these protests achieve is to increase the divide and distrust between Muslims in the UK and everyone else. There are far mroe effective ways to protest against the war than to hurl abuse at politically powerless Grunts on leave.

We all know the war was waged on unlawful grounds. We all know those WMD's didn't exist but the bottom line is the West did invade and now the West is trying to establish some form of working democracy before leaving the area. Would these protestors prefer the West to withdraw now and allow the Taliban to once again take control of the region? Was life really so rosy under Taliban control?

Going one further what exactly are these people protesting about? Is it really about American and British occupation or is it the thought of America handing Shias and Kurds parliamentary power?

Ironically something tells me that a great many Muslims in the West are probably just as outraged by these protests as everyone else. Not because they necessarily support America but because these kind of protests do not present Islam in it's proper form. If anything, these protests do a disservice to the very religion they purport to defend.

Using Rock's example of Nazi's for a moment. How many pro Nazi parades does one see in the UK? What do you think would happen to somebody walking along the street wearing a swastika?

The country owes a duty to it's citizens to protect them. Anti-war protests are more than acceptable but only in the right place. A soldiers homecoming parade is not the right place because it is imflammatory and presents a very real danger to society in the sense that it could have sparked off major riots.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar. Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 am

This has nothing to do with protesting against the war. Can anybody explain to me how disrupting a homecoming parade in any way shape or form helps to promote peace in the Middle East?

One could argue the same about Protests at G8 Meets and other high profile protests.. Why disrupt those events ?

You can also say what came out of people protesting against the sickening Israeli raid on Aid ship far away in London ? Why did it take place in front of ISRAELI EMBASSY ?
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:51 am

Well you can't really.

Protests outside the G8 and the Israeli embassy are completely different because the people they are protesting to have the power to actually change something.

Something tells me that the idiots hurling abuse at the soldiers just saw the whole thing as a "fun day out."
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar. Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:54 am

We all know the war was waged on unlawful grounds. We all know those WMD's didn't exist but the bottom line is the West did invade and now the West is trying to establish some form of working democracy before leaving the area. Would these protestors prefer the West to withdraw now and allow the Taliban to once again take control of the region? Was life really so rosy under Taliban control

El don't make me laugh.. You of all people is rooting for DEMOCRACY ?? Come on you fucking hate democracy and call it FAILURE..

What the West is doing there is instilling their Puppets in Charge who will make sure the interests of West are put before the interests of the country they are heading...
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar. Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:56 am

El_Guapo wrote:Well you can't really.

Protests outside the G8 and the Israeli embassy are completely different because the people they are protesting to have the power to actually change something.

Something tells me that the idiots hurling abuse at the soldiers just saw the whole thing as a "fun day out."

El don't dismiss the power of Soldiers... Imagine a Soldier seeing sense when he sees that he is not really a hero but a paid mercenary of 18k who is protecting opium trade ,, taking part in killing of innocents ,, filling the coffers of dirty politicians ,, waging Imperialism and so forth ....

Remember we all have the CHOICE to do the right thing...
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:08 am

It all depends on what you percieve the occupation of the Middle East to be about. Many soldiers believe that they are helping rebuild the infrastructure in Afghanistan and there are many soldiers who would much rather be at home with the wife and kids watching the World Cup. However these people are risking their lives to help a nation that isn't theirs. These soldiers whether you support them or not, whether you support the reasons behind the war or not, are doing a great deal of good in the Gulf by laying the foundation for schools, hospitals, law and order. Afghanistan was far from a paradise before American and British occupation. Lets not forget Afghanistan has been a country at war with someone or other for the past 100 years. Afghanistan has been nothing more than rubble for a very long time.

The West isn't at war with Islam. The West is at war with the Taliban and it seems people keep confusing the two.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:16 am

It's not a case of "rooting" for democracy Rock. It's considering which is the lesser of the two evils.

Given a choice, would people prefer living under Taliban rule or living under a puppet democracy?

In any event that's neither here nor there. The question is whether anti war protests at soldiers homecoming parades should be allowed.

I'm not trying to change anyones mind here but I've given my reasons as to why I think they should not.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:25 am

You have made good and balanced posts El.....But!

The freedom allowed to an alien and anti British culture astounds me!

Islam intends to breed Islamic culture into Britain.....They protest against the returning military because British mentallity allows such freedom. Would such freedom be allowed in Islam?.....NO

British troops are in Afganistan and Iraq to protect the people of Britain from a faith with a distuctive agenda.

Britain is a Christian country, Muslims don't come here to be British, they come here to try to make Britain an Islamic state!

Let's stop pussyfooting around, and do what is right for Britain!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:36 am

Winston wrote:You have made good and balanced posts El.....But!

The freedom allowed to an alien and anti British culture astounds me!

Islam intends to breed Islamic culture into Britain.....They protest against the returning military because British mentallity allows such freedom. Would such freedom be allowed in Islam?.....NO

British troops are in Afganistan and Iraq to protect the people of Britain from a faith with a distuctive agenda.

Britain is a Christian country, Muslims don't come here to be British, they come here to try to make Britain an Islamic state!

Let's stop pussyfooting around, and do what is right for Britain!!

I disagree Winston. We're protecting ourselves from the threat of the Taliban who operate under the false guise of Islam.

Islam and the Taliban are NOT the same thing.

Asking whether such freedom to protest in Afghanistan would be given makes no sense. Either we are the same as the oppressive Taliban or we are different. If we're the same then we really have no business being there at all and every accusation levelled to the West of murder is accurate.

If, on the other hand, we're different than the people we are fighting then we have to illustrate WHY we are different. One of those ways is allowing people to have their say without fear of being executed.

However as I said earlier there are proper times and places for everything. Protests against parliament ARE part of British culture. They have been taking place for centuries. What is NOT part of British culture is violent or provocative protests designed solely to cause maximum civil unrest. These must be prohibited at all costs.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:45 am

I guess we will never agree on this subject!

But at least we can disagree with respect..........!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar. Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:08 am

Winston wrote:In my opinion Rock should be banned as he is obviously a radical anti British Muslim. This country is far too tolerant towards anti British feeling.

Hi Winston...

I am neither a radical nor Anti-British by any means....

Anti-Afghan War stance against philandering warmongers does not equate to being Anti-British ... Please keep your accusations of me being a radical to yourself. Failing to do so will tempt me to call you a Chav and other names LOL ... Lets not go down that road.... If you wish to ,,, I will be happy to play along.. If this forum doesn't allow that kind of stuff ,, I know a forum where we can test our name calling Wink
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:30 am

This thread is not about war, it isn't about the rights or wrongs. It is about some radical assholes on the streets of the UK, they are an insult, not only to the soldiers, but the all the people of the UK. The Government must put a stop to these low life scum bags immediately!! There will be war on the streets if they allow this sort of atrocity to continue.

It's hardly surprising that Islamaphobia is rife in the West with cretins like that spewing hate at every turn. Pity the soldiers didn't just shoot the feckers! SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today 559916 SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today 559916 SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today 815275 SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today 815275 SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today 559916 SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today 559916
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar. Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:01 pm

EarthsAngel wrote:This thread is not about war, it isn't about the rights or wrongs. It is about some radical assholes on the streets of the UK, they are an insult, not only to the soldiers, but the all the people of the UK. The Government must put a stop to these low life scum bags immediately!! There will be war on the streets if they allow this sort of atrocity to continue.

It's hardly surprising that Islamaphobia is rife in the West with cretins like that spewing hate at every turn. Pity the soldiers didn't just shoot the feckers!

Hello Earthsangel...

Just because Sun Newspaper or you for that matter label those protesters as ' vile extremists ' and ' radicals ' doesn't mean it is to be taken as gospel..

1 Million people walked the streets of UK showing a statement that they do not want the soldiers there killing others and for the safety of the soldiers too ..They weren't insulting UK or the whole population of UK ....

If the Government of UK stop invading other countries then there would no protests against perpetrators of crimes against humanity..

It is sad to see you incite/wish violence on people who took to the streets to protest against murdering scumbags...

PS : I am not sure what Islam has to do with this and how could one justify Islamophobia based on these events...

Pedophile Catholic Priests in Ireland ?? Lets fucking burn the churches and kill some Catholics Aye !!
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar. Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:09 pm

El_Guapo wrote:It all depends on what you percieve the occupation of the Middle East to be about. Many soldiers believe that they are helping rebuild the infrastructure in Afghanistan and there are many soldiers who would much rather be at home with the wife and kids watching the World Cup. However these people are risking their lives to help a nation that isn't theirs. These soldiers whether you support them or not, whether you support the reasons behind the war or not, are doing a great deal of good in the Gulf by laying the foundation for schools, hospitals, law and order. Afghanistan was far from a paradise before American and British occupation. Lets not forget Afghanistan has been a country at war with someone or other for the past 100 years. Afghanistan has been nothing more than rubble for a very long time.

The West isn't at war with Islam. The West is at war with the Taliban and it seems people keep confusing the two.

Hello El .....

One could argue many soldiers are unemployed and are attracted by 18k per year ? Or perhaps some macho thing is related to War ??

Maybe you need to ask those children if they want to go to schools made by people who are responsible for the death of their parents ??

Isn't it ironic ,, First destroy the country and then help rebuild it ?? LOL

I don't think I wouldn't label any country as a paradise in this day and age... Rich people ,, poor people ,, kind people ,, pure scumbags are present in every country...

Afghanistan was moving/Evolving?? along nicely in the 60s when Women were given voting rights ,, European Teachers were brought in to educate the children ,, amongst other things.. The Russians started the misery on Afghanis and now the NATO forces are making sure it goes on ....

I agree the West isn't at war at Islam .. But it seems the West is hell bent on conquering other regions and it shall crush any human life it can in its way..
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar. Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:16 pm

El_Guapo wrote:It's not a case of "rooting" for democracy Rock. It's considering which is the lesser of the two evils.

Given a choice, would people prefer living under Taliban rule or living under a puppet democracy?

In any event that's neither here nor there. The question is whether anti war protests at soldiers homecoming parades should be allowed.

I'm not trying to change anyones mind here but I've given my reasons as to why I think they should not.

Coming back to the topic of this thread :

The soldiers are the ones who carried out the killings by bombs , drones , rockets etc.. They should be jeered and be showed that they are far from heroes.. In fact they are sheep to slaughter protecting the opium trade which results in deaths of thousands around the world each year...

They should be humiliated every time their killings are cheered on by people under the name of misplaced PATRIOTISM..

They should be told they are just puppets who are slaves to Corporations and filling the coffers of dirty politicians who don't give one fuck about UK or its population...
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 pm

I wasn't name calling Rock....I was observing and commenting!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Rockstar. wrote:
EarthsAngel wrote:This thread is not about war, it isn't about the rights or wrongs. It is about some radical assholes on the streets of the UK, they are an insult, not only to the soldiers, but the all the people of the UK. The Government must put a stop to these low life scum bags immediately!! There will be war on the streets if they allow this sort of atrocity to continue.

It's hardly surprising that Islamaphobia is rife in the West with cretins like that spewing hate at every turn. Pity the soldiers didn't just shoot the feckers!

Hello Earthsangel...

Just because Sun Newspaper or you for that matter label those protesters as ' vile extremists ' and ' radicals ' doesn't mean it is to be taken as gospel..

1 Million people walked the streets of UK showing a statement that they do not want the soldiers there killing others and for the safety of the soldiers too ..They weren't insulting UK or the whole population of UK ....

If the Government of UK stop invading other countries then there would no protests against perpetrators of crimes against humanity..

It is sad to see you incite/wish violence on people who took to the streets to protest against murdering scumbags...

PS : I am not sure what Islam has to do with this and how could one justify Islamophobia based on these events...

Pedophile Catholic Priests in Ireland ?? Lets fucking burn the churches and kill some Catholics Aye !!

Hi Rocky, firstly I am against the war in Afghanistan, i don't think we should be there. If you read the article properly, you will see that the protesters were protesting n the name of Islam. They said that Democracy Isn't the way, but Islam is!!! People like Anjam Choudry, hook Hamza etc. have done more harm to Islam than any war. They spew hate and filth on the streets of the West, of course people think this is Islam and that everyone is the same. We have seen placards saying behead the Kaffir, Islam will take over the EU, we will slit the throats of the unbelievers and much more. How do you think people react to those protesters?

I do see them as vile extremists Rocky, I certainly don't see them as freedom fighters.

I agree with that paedo priests are rife and need to be shot at dawn, but that is a whole new discussion.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Rockstar. wrote:
El_Guapo wrote:It all depends on what you percieve the occupation of the Middle East to be about. Many soldiers believe that they are helping rebuild the infrastructure in Afghanistan and there are many soldiers who would much rather be at home with the wife and kids watching the World Cup. However these people are risking their lives to help a nation that isn't theirs. These soldiers whether you support them or not, whether you support the reasons behind the war or not, are doing a great deal of good in the Gulf by laying the foundation for schools, hospitals, law and order. Afghanistan was far from a paradise before American and British occupation. Lets not forget Afghanistan has been a country at war with someone or other for the past 100 years. Afghanistan has been nothing more than rubble for a very long time.

Hello El .....

One could argue many soldiers are unemployed and are attracted by 18k per year ? Or perhaps some macho thing is related to War ??

Maybe you need to ask those children if they want to go to schools made by people who are responsible for the death of their parents ??

I don't think I wouldn't label any country as a paradise in this day and age... Rich people ,, poor people ,, kind people ,, pure scumbags are present in every country...

Afghanistan was moving/Evolving?? along nicely in the 60s when Women were given voting rights ,, European Teachers were brought in to educate the children ,, amongst other things.. The Russians started the misery on Afghanis and now the NATO forces are making sure it goes on ....

I agree the West isn't at war at Islam .. But it seems the West is hell bent on conquering other regions and it shall crush any human life it can in its way..

I'm not sure where you get the idea that Afghanistan was evolving nicely...

The West had nothing to do with the Mujahadeen. The West had nothing to do with the Taliban when they crushed the Mujahadeen...

Regional warlords have been tearing Afghanistan apart for a very long time.

Maybe. Maybe I could also ask those children if they want to be governed by the same people who beheaded their grandparents for the crime of not being a "true Muslim"? Muslims in the Middle East despise Taliban rule just as much as we do...
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Rockstar. wrote:

Hello El .....

The West had nothing to do with the Mujahadeen. The West had nothing to do with the Taliban when they crushed the Mujahadeen...

Maybe. Maybe I could also ask those children if they want to be governed by the same people who beheaded their grandparents for the crime of not being a "true Muslim"? Muslims in the Middle East despise Taliban rule just as much as we do...
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar. Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:26 am

El_Guapo wrote:

Where I get the idea that Afghanis were evolving nicely in the 60s ?? FROM HISTORY of course... Read up on it you will be surprised...

The West had nothing to do with Mujahideen ?? Hahhaha.. That is ignorant and so unlike you El .. The West ( CIA under Carter and Reagen ) , Saudis , Chinese , Pakistanis armed/supported Anti-Soviet Movement i.e. Mujahideen .. Reagen praises the Mujahideen as FREEDOM FIGHTERS ...

Carter's security adviser some Brekinski was goading in the 90s about how USA gave the Soviets its own Vietnam War....

In the first Civil War 89-92 .. America again supported the Mujahideen arming them and calling the shots ( Battle of Jalabad ) against the Government which happened to be COMMUNIST ( aint a coincidence ) LOL ..

Will continue this later on as I am pressed for time right now...
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar. Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:32 am

EarthsAngel wrote:
Hi Rocky, firstly I am against the war in Afghanistan, i don't think we should be there. If you read the article properly, you will see that the protesters were protesting n the name of Islam. They said that Democracy Isn't the way, but Islam is!!! People like Anjam Choudry, hook Hamza etc. have done more harm to Islam than any war. They spew hate and filth on the streets of the West, of course people think this is Islam and that everyone is the same. We have seen placards saying behead the Kaffir, Islam will take over the EU, we will slit the throats of the unbelievers and much more. How do you think people react to those protesters?

I do see them as vile extremists Rocky, I certainly don't see them as freedom fighters.

I agree with that paedo priests are rife and need to be shot at dawn, but that is a whole new discussion.

Hi Earthsangel ...

I already know your views about the Afghan War... What I can't seem to understand is the special mention you guys give that " We support the troops xxx " ... On one hand you say you don't support the War but on another contradictory hand you say that you are behind the troops..

Seeing views like yours ,, people could support the actions of the Nazi Soldiers , People under Saddam who must have committed gross atrocities , in fact even the fucking bastard who must giving lashes in shitholes like Saudi Arabia , one could excuse the 9/11 bombers as they were following orders too ...

Is it just me around here who thinks that every man is responsible for his own actions , the attitude of he/she is just following orders is complete hogwash ..

As for they doing in the name of Islam ,, I couldn't care less if they were using Judaism , Christianity or even Scientology to protest against the warmongers..

If you feel they were wrong to use Islam as a tool to protest against Soldiers and that they should have done so as citizens of UK then I can somewhat relate to you ....

You completely missed the point of Catholic sex abusers.. One shouldn't desecrate , burn churches or kill innocent Catholics on the pretext of reacting against the crimes committed by some of the Priests.. That would be Catholicophobia ( Is that even a word ? LOL )
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next