Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick, sick, sick humanity!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Sick, sick, sick humanity!!!! Empty Sick, sick, sick humanity!!!!

Post  EarthsAngel Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:04 pm

These dirty, scummy heartless bastards! When I think of the slap on the wrist they will if caught turns my stomach. Sub humans who do this sort of thing should give up the right to life. I hope they have the worst lives possible, I hope the they rot from the head down in excruciating agony, I hope they rot in hell! If I ever saw or knew of anyone doing anything like this, I would beat their heads in or shoot them so they died very slowly and in terrible pain.

I hope 2012 happens and rids the world of these useless, oxygen thieves. Humanity needs culling of these sub humans.

A CAT set upon by callous thugs was subjected to the worst case of animal cruelty ever seen by vets after she was shot three times and HANGED in an execution-style attack.

Pet Jessie was held down and repeatedly shot in the FACE during the sick assault.

A vet has branded it the worst case of animal cruelty he has ever seen.

Shocking X-ray images show the airgun pellets fired at the one-year-old lodged in her skull.

Stunned vets also found cord marks on her neck and her tongue had turned black — a clear sign of hanging.

The poor mog was left partially deaf and blind by the attack which also caused facial paralysis.

Owners John and Dawn Morvan are hunting the culprit.

Bus driver John, 46, branded those responsible "sheer evil".

"It doesn't matter whether you like animals or not, it doesn't give anyone the right to do something as disgusting as this.

"After she was treated for the pellet wounds she came back home but went downhill again so we took her back to the vets and he found ligature marks on her neck and a black blood clot on her tongue.

"These marks had taken a couple of days to appear and they proved that they had tried to hang her as well — it's beyond belief."

The family's other cat Lilo, who is also one, had been shot in the leg just two days earlier.

Both had been confined to the house until a few days before the attacks but John and Dawn thought it was time to allow the youngsters out on their own.

Mum-of-three Dawn, from Wakefield, West Yorks, said: "When Lilo came home we thought it could have been an accident but with Jessie, it was completely different.

"She was covered in blood.

"My son Andrew found her coming up the street, absolutely caked in blood, she was in a right mess. I knew exactly what had happened as soon as I saw her.

"When a pellet hits an animal it makes a perfectly round hole and takes the hair into the wound with it."

PC Justin Hayward from the local neighbourhood investigation unit vowed to investigate both attacks.

Vet Daniel Lyons carried out a two-hour operation to remove pellets from Jessie.

He said: "If you shot a cat once it would run away, so it must have been incapacitated or, which is even more blood-curdling, two people were involved and one held her down.

"This is wicked. This cat is lucky to be alive but I'm not sure if nerve function or hearing will ever come back. The prognosis does not look good."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3212308/Worst-animal-cruelty-case-ever.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News#ixzz14R2v0NrE
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sick, sick, sick humanity!!!! Empty Re: Sick, sick, sick humanity!!!!

Post  EarthsAngel Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

I might just come over to the UK and hunt this bastard down, you might find him hanging by his throat from a bridge in his town. What is going that this sort of scum can treat animals in this way? Animals first, children next! I would make this fookin scum bag die in terrible pain, its what he deserves, he lost his right to life when he turned into a murdering sub human.

I won't put the pic of Sky up on here, it's too sad to look at that beautiful dog. I wish they had posted a pic of the murderer, he lives in Bury, Greater Manchester so its a good place to start.

TRAGIC pet Sky lies dead after being found HANGED from a bridge after raiding her cruel owner's fridge-freezer.

Brute Michael Evans, 49, was yesterday jailed for ten weeks for turning on the mutt after staggering home from an all-day booze bender at 2am.

The dog had been tethered to a chair in his kitchen the whole time he was out drinking. Desperate for food, the 18-month-old managed to open the fridge to feast.

Enraged machine operator Evans then marched the crossbreed to a local bridge and attached her to a railing in a steel chain made into a makeshift noose.

The dog was found hanging dead by her neck hours later. Evans insists he did NOT throw Sky off the bridge - but admitted two counts of causing unnecessary suffering, including tethering her in a way that caused her death.

The dad of two from Bury, Greater Manchester, wept as he told Bury JPs: "I'm so sorry for what I have done, I'm just really sorry. I feel horrible."

Evans also admitted he had "probably" hit Sky days before the horror in April when the dog had "trashed the house".

Chair of the bench, Janice Whitehead, told him: "The offences are so serious that only a custodial sentence could be justified." Evans was also banned from keeping animals for ten years.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 am

"......he lost his right to life when he turned into a murdering sub human."

Does that also count for Butchers? Hunters? Fishermen?

You see, as terrible as this all sounds we're talking about Animals here. What about the snails who get chucked across parks? Slugs who are drenched in salt to die very slowly & painfully? Ant's who have had their legs pulled off? Flies missing wings? Rats & Mice crushed to death underfoot? Fish starved of oxygen in a tank?

Or is it just because dogs & cats are common pets? Does the fact they are common pets give it a little more of an evil twist? Please understand, I'm not condoning the above actions in any way, shape or form. But I would like to know what it is about Cats & Dogs which elevates their suffering above the suffering other animals receive on a daily basis......
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:21 am

It doesn't elevate a domestic animals suffering above any other animal, cruelty is cruelty. The thing with domestic animals...cats, dogs, rabbits etc. is they are part of a family, they live as part of a family unit. My pets are an integral part of our family and the thought of purposely hurting any of them would be like hurting a child within the family. If a man can do that to a part of his family, he could well do the same to his children.

Psychopaths normally start their life path by torturing animals, he/she then moves on to torturing and murdering human beings. The penalty for torturing or murdering an animal should be as severe as hurting another human being IMO.

Some feral Yobs chopped off a cat's head for fun! What would you do if you had a kid who did that sort of thing? I know I would know I had a psycho on my hands and find help or have him/her locked away from society. I don't hold out much hope for humanity, cruelty seems to have become a way of life for many, no punishment is meted out so they go further and further down that dark road.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:03 am

I think there's a difference between killing out of necessity and killing out of cruelty. The taking of life to sustain your own should always be respected and suffering kept to a minimum whenever possible.

This story isn't about killing for food. This story is about killing for kicks and that's where it becomes twisted.

IMO all life is equal from the trees and plants to the birds and the bees. The organic form life takes isn't important. What's important is the spark of life itself.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:49 am

these stories made me cry...i worry everytime my kittens go out.they are so trusting because they have never been hurt,it makes them very vunerable.there are a couple of cats around here that i regularly say hello to on my way to the pub,again so trusting.it only takes one sick mind to break hearts.anyone who maliciously hurts animals has no place in society...i am sickened by some of the stories i've heard lately...culling of these sub humans please....humanly of course.makes me so fucking angry.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:28 am

Hey Chelz, why cull these vile sub human morons humanely? They don't treat animals humanely so let the sick little bastards suffer as much pain as possible. I would love to get my hands on them, they would suffer such torment!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:31 am

EA, I get what you’re saying & would understand your outrage if the 2 cases mentioned above were your own pets, but they are not, so the part of the family thing sort of has no connection in my mind.

Let me explain my view a little more. Yes, if someone did something to my pet I would be outraged, but someone else’s pet is nothing more than another animal to me. I have as much connection to that animal as I do to a spider or a mouse. If I hear a story about someone pulling the legs off a spider or stamping repeatedly on a mouse’s head until it is dead it does not faze me & I wouldn’t look upon it as overly cruel. I certainly don’t look at pest exterminators as cruel. In my mind the same applies when I hear about things which have happened to any other animal, including a Dog or Cat which is not a pet of mine or my family. Yet some people, like yourself (And this is not a criticism or judgement, just an observation) get outraged when they hear stories of things which have happened to Cats & Dogs which they have no connection to, but not so outraged about the things which happens to other animals which they also have no connection to. I’m just wondering why…..

Most children “torture” animals of some description at some point during their childhood. The old Spider under the glass, using magnifying glasses on ant hills, pulling worms out of the ground & pulling them apart, sometimes even eating them! Chasing pigeons, throwing things at squirrels etc etc…. The list is quite long. A very small percentage of those children go on to torture or murder human beings. Some go on to be doctors, dentists, office workers, actors, dancers, singers, Presidents….. Torturing an animal as a child is not at all unique to Psychopaths.

In my opinion, saying that torturing or murdering an animal should carry as severe a punishment as doing the same to another human being is saying that animals are equal to humans. Again IMO, Animals are not equal to human beings. I find it hard to look upon something I keep as a pet or use as food as my equal. Think of it like this. If you had to choose who dies & the choice was between your child & your pet dog, who would be getting the bullet? & it wouldn’t even take much thought to reach the decision really would it?

What would I do if my kid chopped the head off a cat for fun? I’d sit my child down & speak with them about their actions. I’d educate them. I wouldn’t think I have a psycho on my hands at all just because of that one incident. In my opinion that would be an appalling opinion to form of my child after just one incident and it wouldn’t say much about my skills as a parent.

Humans have been “cruel” to animals since the beginning of time. It’s not something new, it’s something which society is attempting to eradicate. What society wants & what nature provides are usually 2 different things. But, as I’ve said, I’m just interested why people tend to feel more for one type of animal than for another…..
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:35 am

EL, I’d agree that there is a difference between killing out of necessity & killing out of cruelty. Killing an animal for food is not a necessity though. Humans were originally Herbivores. We then became omnivores. In this day and age almost every nutrient you can gain from eating meat is also available in other forms. Humans kill animals for food because we want to, not because we need to. This couldn’t be more true than it is in this day & age….. Vegetarians & vegans would have a difficult time existing if meat was a necessity…..

Yes, the story is about killing for kicks, but can you say that you’ve never killed a Spider? A fly? A Mouse? A Mosquito? A Fish? For little or no other reason than it was there? Was there a logical reason except you didn’t want it there? Could the animal hurt you? Maybe you’ve had a phobia & it was the quickest easiest way to “Get rid of the animal”? But could the animal have been removed without causing its death? We kill animals every single day without a necessity to actually kill them. Without the need to, without reason to. For little more than kicks or because we can…… In your opinion, are those incidents twisted? And if so, why do those incidents appear to be less twisted to society in general?

I agree that all life is equal. But in the immortal words of George Orwell, some life is more equal than others…….
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:16 am

I'd say if a child enjoy pulling the wings off butterflies, for example, yes it is definitely twisted. Science has proven a link between psychopathic personalities and cruelty to animals.

Killing a spider isn't necessarily for kicks. People kill as a result of fear, regardless of whether that fear is irrational or not.

I think in society we have acceptable killings and non acceptable killings, as hypocritical as that sounds.

Acceptable killings are killings for the food chain and often are out of necessity. We have the luxury of choosing what we eat but others are not so lucky. When I say people kill animals for food out of necessity I'm not talking about those with fast and easy access to Tesco.

We're also not technically omnivores. An omnivore is something like a goat that can digest anything. There are several plants that are highly toxic to humans.

Now I'm an adult I do make a conscious effort not to kill anything unless its necessary. Not all people are the same so for me I accept it's personal choice.

I think we also have to draw distinctions between different types of lifeform. Stepping on a spider is an entirely different ball game to torturing a cat because the spider lacks the mental capacity to suffer as much. In fact, many insects are able to discard and regrow limbs with litte trouble. Mammals do not have this option.

Last edited by El Guapo on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:20 am

On a more lighthearted note..

If any child of mine tortured an animal I wouldn't sit him or her down to explain anything. I'd let my hands do the talking and slap the shit out of them! lol

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:46 pm

so dark lord it is okay if it is somebody elses pet but if it was yours it would matter? pets do live as a part of a family ,you feel affection.it's like saying ...i dont give a shit if kids in africa die from drinking dirty water ....but i care if it's mine......why do we have carnivorous teeth if we are not made to eat animals....i was in a village in turkey once for six months and i watched a goat have two kids and bring them up .one day i looked out the window and one of the kids was hung upsidedown having it's throat cut ready for the feast of a religious festival.i was horrified the mum was bleating and i was in tears....barbarians...but i sat and thought about it and decided i eat meat that is how it is.....i take responsibility for the meat i eat.however,these little tow rags have never seen meat other than packaged by tesco and have no respect for anything.a sad reflection on civilisation i think.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am

Science has also proven a link between schizophrenia & smoking cannabis, but it’s a very small percentage of cannabis smokers who suffer from schizophrenia. I’m not saying science is wrong, just that the percentage of children who are cruel to animals & grow up to be “Pyscho’s” is quite small. Science would prove that too…..

I didn’t say killing a spider is always for kicks, but sometimes it is. Hurting a cat or dog won’t always be for kicks. It could also be out of fear could it not? People are afraid of dogs & cats……
As for killing for food, again, it’s not a necessity regardless of where you live. If there are animals the likelihood is that there are also plants & other vegetation…..

We are omnivorous in the way that we eat both animals & plants. There are very few animals who can digest EVERY food source on this planet & most of these would be insects…

I am drawing a line between different life forms. With the exception of a squirrels, slugs & flies, every other animal I have mentioned on this thread is kept as a pet……

Hang on, are you trying to convince me that a species of animal which can feel the slightest touch of a thin line of silk is incapable of feeling pain? Is incapable of suffering? A spider feels fear & will run when it feels it’s in danger. A spider is capable of being aware of its surroundings, a tell tale sign is that if you see a spider in your house the spider will usually freeze to avoid detection. But this very same predatory animal with an enviable sense of feeling lacks the capacity to suffer as much as a cat?? I’m gonna have to look into that, but with my knowledge of arachnids I’m pretty confident that that’s pure hogwash. As for some animals having the ability to re-grow lost limbs & even discard limbs when in danger, that doesn’t mean that they suffer any less. A horse cannot fully re-heal a broken bone, yet a human, cat, dog & most other mammals can. Tell me, does it hurt any less when you break a bone than when the horse does? Would you suffer less than the horse?

And on the lighter note, teaching a child that inflicting pain on animals is wrong by inflicting pain on the child will end up confusing the child & devaluing the message you are trying to get across. Maybe the cat did something to upset the child & the child dealt with it the only way that they’ve been taught to…. By inflicting pain. Worth thinking about huh?

I haven't looked into the precise precentages of how many kids who torture animals go on to become serial killers. What I do know is that a very large percentage of serial killers admit to torturing animals as a child...

I suppose some people could hurt a cat or a dog out of fear but that's not what happened in this case and that's what we're discussing. The dog in question was clearly tortured by a drunk owner. Most people, if they are frightened of an animal, do not drive the animal to a bridge, attach a chain around it's neck, and then hang it. There's a huge difference between behaving towards an animal in this way and stamping on a spider out of hysterical fear.

Again killing for food is a necessity depending on where you live. Whether plants or other vegetation are available is irrelevent if there are too many of you for it to go around. Supply and demand always dictates diet.

It's also a myth that humans have trouble digesting meat. We have no trouble whatsoever and digestion time depends on how much you chew it, the quality of the meat, and the other food you take with it. Raw red meat is eaten far more often than you think. Cured meats, sushi, carpaccio, tartare, are all consumed daily all over the world. Eskimos alos live on a diet of almost exclusively raw red meat. Every tried lighting a bonfire in an igloo?

Finally the notion of an insect feeling fear is ridiculous. Insects do not feel any form of emotion. A sense for survival is instinctive but does necessarily equate to fear. Scientific studies have shown the physiological makeup to an insect is far different to that of a mammal. Insects do not even have a brain as such, but rather a set of nerves and a few ganglia that enables their actions and behaviors.

I don't think outrage towards torturing animals only applies to domesticated pets. I think it stretches to any animal that is a mammal.

We feel this way because we are also mammals and our physiological make up is similar enough for us to empathise. We can't emapthise with a reptile or a fish or an insect in the same way as a mammal.
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am

Hi Chelseaz. The easy quick answer to your question is simply yes. If it’s someone else’s pet it matters little to me. I have no connection to that animal. If it’s my pet it matters a lot because I have a connection to that animal. As you said, my pet is a part of my family. Someone else’s pet is not a part of my family. To be honest with you hundreds of children die around the world every day from a variety of different things. I don’t feel grief for those children or any other people I don’t know who happens to die for whatever reason. They were never in my life when they were alive so them not being in my life after their death does not impact me. In fact, unless I’m alerted to their death I wouldn’t even know about it. Your own, however, you would know about. Someone wouldn’t have to alert you, you’d be amongst the first to know. Your own child is always going to mean more to you than someone else’s child. The people you know are always going to mean more to you than the people you don’t know.

Why do we have carnivorous teeth? Well, that’s because the human (Actually mammals on a whole) body is a remarkable piece of kit which over time will adapt to Environments, customs & requirements. Humans were not originally meat eaters. You can check this yourself with any human history site or person. Our ancestors began eating meat & our bodies evolved to make it easier for us, the same as these days you will find many women who are unable to grow hair on their legs or armpits. This is due to modern times making body hair less of a requirement. Also, if humans were meant to be meat eaters we would have no trouble digesting red meat. Facts are that the modern human body has massive amounts of trouble digesting red meat. We also have trouble digesting dairy products….

As for kids not seeing meat other than on a Tesco food shelf, maybe there shouldn’t have been such a fuss over taking primary school children to see how animals are slaughtered.

I think the sad reflection on civilisation is the fact that we are outraged at the cruelty that some put animals through without realising that simply keeping an animal as a pet is cruelty also…….. Probably even greater cruelty……
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:57 am

Yeh but you gotta admit...

Smacking a child can be fun. The look of fear in their little eyes, the look of bewilderment, the look of disbelief as you casually give them an unexpected backhand...

Can't be beat IMHO Very Happy
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:15 am

“I don't think outrage towards torturing animals only applies to domesticated pets. I think it stretches to any animal that is a mammal.

We feel this way because we are also mammals and our physiological make up is similar enough for us to empathise. We can't emapthise with a reptile or a fish or an insect in the same way as a mammal.”

There it is! cheers I’m assuming it was you (EL) who edited my post. I’m guessing you meant to quote me, but there’s the answer I’ve been looking for. So simple, so obvious really, yet it never occurred to me. Rolling Eyes

I’ll look into the insect thing as I’m not quite convinced. But I think fear is a must for basic survival for any animal…..
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:18 am

Shit...

I pressed edit instead of quote again!! sorry lol

Was wondering where my damn post went too!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down