Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What The Hell Happened To Father Of The Bride?!

2 posters

Go down

What The Hell Happened To Father Of The Bride?! Empty What The Hell Happened To Father Of The Bride?!

Post  El Guapo Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:06 pm

The big news this week is the announcement of Prince William and Kate Middleton's engagement.

Now whilst I give my sincere best wishes to the happy couple I can't help but feel just a little pissed off.

Today the blushing bride to be was checking out potential venues. Now bearing in mind we're all feeling the pinch recently you'd think her conscience might persuade her to opt for something a little low key. But you'd be wrong. Nothing low key for our new piggy eyed Princess to be. She's plumped for Westminster Abbey.

Of course every girl is entitled to the fairy tale Church wedding that they dream about and I believe in traditions. What I don't believe in though is picking and choosing which traditions. Such as conveniently forgetting that it's usually the Father of the Bride that has to pay for the damn thing.

Buckingham Palace have today confirmed they will foot the bill for the wedding. That's a laugh. Foot the bill with whose money? It's not theirs because last time I checked none of those leeches sitting on their palatial thrones were in any kind of employment. Not unless waving your hand from a moving car and always using the word One to refer to youself counts as a job.

Which mean the money can only be coming from one place. Yup. That's right. Our wallets.

To add insult to injury it's been estimated that a further £20 million will be needed to pay for security at the event. This cost will be borne by the taxpayer. As well. So on top of slyly getting us to pay for the wedding itself we also have the honour of paying security to keep us away from the event. Unless, of course, we're all suddenly going to recieve invites to the wedding in pretty golden envelopes over the next week or so.

Now the least Wills and Kate could have therefore done before making their happy announcement was to bloody consult a few of us. Is this what our child benefits are being cut for?

Am I the only one thinking clearly here? We're in recession. There's talk of a double recession if we're not careful. Yet we're forking out millions for an Olympic Games nobody really wants, a Royal wedding nobody really cares about, and, if that wasn't enough, we're fighting tooth and nail for the chance to spend even more millions unnecessarily by trying to bid for the 2018 World Cup.

I like national events. I really do. What I don't like is them being arranged without my consultation and then me being asked to pay for the blasted things.

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What The Hell Happened To Father Of The Bride?! Empty Re: What The Hell Happened To Father Of The Bride?!

Post  chelseaz Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Hav'ent you received your invite El Guapo? bloody hell I'm down for the hen night as well,all arranged Chippendales,Karioke and lots of Bolly darling.stuff the expense lets party whilst the island sinks.After all willy has done his stint in Affi and the boys like any excuse to party.Katie is a nice bit of eye candy,so I don't know what your moaning about.It will make a nice change from Katie Price as well.Great excuse for free parties, it would be treason if the the police tried to stop us celebrating.So bring it on.....can't wait to buy my new fasinator...lol What The Hell Happened To Father Of The Bride?! 772634
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What The Hell Happened To Father Of The Bride?! Empty Re: What The Hell Happened To Father Of The Bride?!

Post  El Guapo Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:58 am

Just when you think you're all alone...

A GERMAN man has become the butt of internet jokes after a Google Street View camera snapped him climbing into the boot of a car — while completely naked.

The baffling picture shows a nude man manoeuvring himself into the boot of a Mercedes which is parked on the driveway of a house in Mannheim, south-west Germany.

A dog can be seen lying on the driveway surrounded by the contents of the sports car's boot.

It is unknown whether the man is sporting a pair of tight, skin-coloured shorts but a number of theories have been raised about the bizarre situation.

One internet user told technology website CNET he thought it was just "an illusion" with the man wearing shorts and fixing the brake light on the Mercedes while the dog was just basking in the sun.

The story behind the surreal situation is unknown and Google has removed the image from its Street View website, which only went live in Germany at the beginning of the month.

What The Hell Happened To Father Of The Bride?! LokfS142825--300x150
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 am

looks perfectly innocent to me....normal behaviour isn't it?
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:48 am

chelseaz wrote:looks perfectly innocent to me....normal behaviour isn't it?

I want to know what the hell he's done to that poor dog! lol
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:12 pm

German dog el .....lol
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down