Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG?

+2
EarthsAngel
chelseaz
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 Empty A SONG

Post  chelseaz Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:02 am

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 Empty support charlenes family

Post  chelseaz Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:24 am

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 Empty poppies v koran....no justice

Post  chelseaz Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 am

today ex soldier Andrew Ryan was sentenced for burning a koran....90 days imprisonment....poppy burner fined £50 OUT OF OUR TAX MONEY.....NO JUSTICE....people are really angry.....maybe this will wake them up.In 2 other events....a nurse faces disiplinary action for refusing to remove her cross and a driver is facing the sack for refusing to remove a cross from his windscreen shelf.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 Empty Re: EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG?

Post  chelseaz Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 am

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 Empty WHERE HAVE I BEEN?????

Post  chelseaz Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:35 am

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 Empty BLACKPOOL DEMO

Post  chelseaz Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:51 am

PHOTO OF ME WITH OUR ANDY AT 1.02......I'M MARCHING NEXT TO THE GUY WITH THE BRIGHT ORANGE HOODIE...HE KEPT NICKING MY FLAG LOL.

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:54 am

Hi Chelz, great to see you (even if it's only on video) Hope all is well with you? We have lost you to the EDL, but I hope you are happy, you certainly seem to be having fun on the marches. xxxx
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 Empty st george

Post  chelseaz Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:16 pm

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 Empty EDL DEMO DEWSBURY...TOMMY ROBINSON

Post  chelseaz Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:41 pm

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Hey babe, great vids again! I think the EDL really needs to grow massive, it seems Islam is winning, they are taking over the country. They have mosques everywhere, they have sharia law and now the police are protecting them, crimes reported by non muslims are going un-investigated, what a disgrace!

Victims say that officers in the borough of Tower Hamlets have ignored or downplayed outbreaks of hate crime, and suppressed evidence implicating Muslims in them, because they fear being accused of racism.

The claims come as four Tower Hamlets Muslims were jailed for at least 19 years for attacking a local white teacher who gave religious studies lessons to Muslim girls.

The Sunday Telegraph has uncovered more than a dozen other cases in Tower Hamlets where both Muslims and non-Muslims have been threatened or beaten for behaviour deemed to breach fundamentalist “Islamic norms.”

One victim, Mohammed Monzur Rahman, said he was left partially blind and with a dislocated shoulder after being attacked by a mob in Cannon Street Road, Shadwell, for smoking during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan last year.

“Two guys stopped me in the street and asked me why I was smoking,” he said. “I just carried on, and before I knew another dozen guys came and jumped me. The next thing I knew, I was waking up in hospital.”

“He reported it to the police and they just said they couldn’t track anyone down and there were no witnesses,” said Ansar Ahmed Ullah, a local anti-extremism campaigner who has advised Mr Rahman. “But there is CCTV in that street and it is lined with shops and people.”

Teachers in several local schools have told The Sunday Telegraph that they feel “under pressure” from local Muslim extremists, who have mounted campaigns through both parents and pupils – and, in one case, through another teacher - to enforce the compulsory wearing of the veil for Muslim girls. “It was totally orchestrated,” said one teacher. “The atmosphere became extremely unpleasant for a while, with constant verbal aggression from both the children and some parents against the head over this issue.”

One teacher at the Bigland Green primary school, Nicholas Kafouris, last year took the council to an employment tribunal, saying he was forced out of his job for complaining that Muslim pupils were engaging in racist and anti-Semitic bullying and saying they supported terrorism. Mr Kafouris lost his case, though the school did admit that insufficient action had been taken against the behaviour of some pupils. The number of assaults on teachers in Tower Hamlets resulting in exclusions has more than doubled from 190 in 2007/8 to 383 in 2008/9, the latest available year, though not all are necessarily race-related.

Tower Hamlets’ gay community has become a particular target of extremists. Homophobic crimes in the borough have risen by 80 per cent since 2007/8, and by 21 per cent over the last year, a period when there was a slight drop in London as a whole.

Last year, a mob of 30 young Muslims stormed a local gay pub, the George and Dragon, beating and abusing patrons. Many customers of the pub told The Sunday Telegraph that they have been attacked and harassed by local Muslim youths. In 2008 a 20-year-old student, Oli Hemsley, was left permanently paralysed after an attack by a group of young Muslims outside the pub. Only one of his assailants has been caught and jailed.

Even during meetings of the local council, prominent supporters of Tower Hamlets’ controversial directly-elected mayor, Lutfur Rahman – dropped by the Labour Party for his links to Islamic fundamentalism - have persistently targeted gay councillors with homophobic abuse and intimidation from the public gallery.

The Labour leader, Josh Peck, was attacked with animal noises and cries of “Unnatural acts! Unnatural acts!” when he rose to speak. The Conservative leader, Peter Golds, was repeatedly heckled as “Mrs Golds” and a “****”.

Mr Golds said: “If that happened in a football stadium, arrests would have taken place. I have complained, twice, to the police, and have heard nothing. A Labour colleague waited three hours at the police station before being told that nothing would be done. The police are afraid of being accused of Islamophobia. Another Labour councillor said that the Met is now the reverse of what it must have been like in the 1970s, with a complete lack of interest when white people make complaints of harassment and hatred.”

In February this year, dozens of stickers appeared across Tower Hamlets quoting the Koran, declaring the borough a “gay-free zone” and stating that “verily Allah is severe in punishment.”

The Sunday Telegraph has learned that during a routine stop-and-search at the time police found a young Muslim man with a number of the stickers in his possession. He was released without charge on the advice of the Crown Prosecution Service. Police also had CCTV images of a second unidentified Muslim youth posting the stickers at a local railway station, but refused to release the pictures for several weeks.

Peter Tatchell, the gay human rights campaigner, said: “The police said no-one was allowed to talk publicly about this because they didn’t want to upset the Muslim community. We’ve made very clear the difference between the Muslim community as a whole and these particular fundamentalists, and the fact that the police wouldn’t publicly say what they knew was an absolute disgrace.”

When the CCTV footage was finally released, in early April, the culprit was quickly identified as 18-year-old Mohammed Hasnath, who last week pleaded guilty to a public order offence and was fined £100. Jack Gilbert, of the Rainbow Hamlets gay group, said a more serious charge should have been brought. “The vast majority of the community saw the material as threatening, but the police were not willing to accept it as threatening,” he said.

Hasnath’s “interests” on his Facebook page include Khalid Yasin, a hate preacher who describes Jews as “filth” and teaches that homosexuals must be killed. Yasin has spoken at least four times since 2007 at the East London Mosque, Tower Hamlets’ most prominent Muslim institution. Although the mosque claims to be against extremism, discrimination, and violence, it has hosted dozens of hate, extremist or terrorist preachers and also hosted a “Spot The ****” contest.

In the same week that it issued a press release condemning the anti-gay stickers, the mosque was also due to host a “gala dinner” with Uthman Lateef, a homophobic hate preacher.

The mosque is controlled by a fundamentalist group, the Islamic Forum of Europe, which says that it is dedicated to changing the “very infrastructure of society, its institutions, its culture, its political order and its creed ... from ignorance to Islam.”

The IFE’s community affairs co-ordinator, Azad Ali, is chairman of the Muslim Safety Forum, an organisation officially recognised by the Met as its “principal [liaison] body in relation to Muslim community safety.” Mr Golds said: “This relationship may explain the police’s feebleness.” The IFE also has close links to the Tower Hamlets mayor, Mr Rahman.

There is no suggestion that any mosque official has been personally involved in any act of violence or intimidation. However, in an email obtained by The Sunday Telegraph, one IFE activist, Abu Talha, used the name of the group to threaten a local Muslim woman who ran a dating agency.

“I am asking you kindly to stop these activities as it goes against the teachings of Islam,” he wrote. “Let me remind you that I have a huge network of brothers and sisters who would be willing to help me take this further…If by tomorrow you haven’t changed your mind … then the campaign will begin.” The dating agency has now closed and the woman has left the area.

Mr Ahmed Ullah said: “There has been a gradual increase in these kinds of attacks, that’s for sure.” A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: “When any allegation of crime is made to us, we investigate appropriately. We will always take action against hate crime in accordance with, and within the confines of, the law.”

this is what happens when you have a party like labour in the seat for 13 years. our police force is saturated with politically correct dogmaundecided

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 am

Pro-Muslim (UAF) and Muslim Fascists clash with English Defence League (EDL) patriots at Tower Hamlets protest
Posted: September 3, 2011 | Author: barenakedislam | Filed under: Islamic Britain | 21 Comments »
Sixteen people were arrested after EDL demonstrators clashed with police as they protested the Tower Hamlets, an Islamic hell-hole of shari’a rule in East London. Skirmishes broke out as EDL leader Tommy Robinson addressed the crowd, telling them he had broken his bail conditions to be at the protest. He was not one of those arrested.

(Will post video of event later as all the available videos are of the Muslims and Nazi’s (UAF) protesting against the EDL)

Mercury – The EDL had told Scotland Yard it planned to lead a “static demonstration” in the wake of a 30-day ban by Home Secretary Theresa May on marching in six areas. There had been fears of potential unrest ahead of the protest, centred on the deprived inner city borough of Tower Hamlets.

Mrs May also banned marches in Newham, Waltham Forest, Islington, Hackney and the City of London. More than 3,000 officers were made available amid fears of violence and clashes with opposition groups including Unite Against Fascism.

Police vans from forces including Cumbria, Lancashire and Grampian could be seen on the streets. Campaigners have been in ongoing negotiations with police chiefs in the wake of tough measures introduced by Mrs May. It is the first time since the Brixton riots 30 years ago that police have requested powers to stop marches in London.

Scuffles broke out as Lennon addressed the chanting crowd, many of whom were waving banners and flags. He said: “I’m meant to sign on at a police station on a Saturday, I’m not doing that. I’m not allowed to go to a demonstration, I’m not doing that.

“The credible outcome is I will be put on remand in prison for my democratic right. That’s what’s going to happen and when I go to court if they let me out of court with any bail conditions that restrict my democratic right to oppose militant Islam, I will break them the minute I walk out.”

For anyone who is still wondering why the EDL are going to Tower Hamlets, we’ve compiled our top ten reasons:

EDL The demonstration has been a long time coming, and so it’s probably worth reminding everyone of the reasons why Tower Hamlets was chosen. The London Borough was famously described as Britain’s Islamic Republic, and perhaps more so than anywhere else in country, it illustrates that the dangers of the unchecked growth of radical Islam: divided communities, extremism, and politicians looking increasingly clueless.

In an article originally published in October 2010 we highlighted numerous cases which demonstrate how Tower Hamlets has become not only an Islamic ghetto, but a place where radical Islam is increasingly calling the shots. ‘Islamisation’ may not always be a term that is easy to define, but for the residents of Tower Hamlets it is an everyday reality.

1. To stand up for freedom of speech

We believe that radical Islam, the government’s response to it, and the wider Muslim community’s continued failure to seriously come to terms with it, are all worthy of criticism. These are already good reasons to protest. But the moment fair-minded criticism is censored, the more important it becomes. The more the concerns of ordinary people are ignored or demonised, the more important it becomes that their voices are heard. We will do our best to represent all of those people, and make the criticisms that need to be heard.
2. Because England should not have any no go zones

If there are areas of the country where people fear to go, then it is important that we demonstrate to those who would impose these segregated ghettos upon us that their divisive and supremacist ideas are not welcome here.
3. Because England certainly shouldn’t have any Sharia zones

Sharia, the Islamic Law that The European Court of Human Rights has ruled “incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy”, and under which non-Muslims and women are treated as second class citizens, would likely see those found guilty of homosexuality or apostasy (leaving Islam) face the death penalty. Of course, we’re a long way off the formal adoption of anything so extreme, but with an increasing number of Sharia courts being allowed to rule on family matters, and fanatics claiming that they will police the Tower Hamlets ‘Sharia Zone’, the time has come to send a very clear message: no Sharia here!
4. To protest against the tide of violence and discrimination that has erupted in Tower Hamlets

Whether it’s the threat of violence by Sharia-advocates, the harassment of women who do not choose to wear the headscarf, the continuing attacks on homosexuals, or even the vicious attack on an RE teacher for daring to teach Muslim girls, there are no shortage of examples of how radical Islam continues to inspire intolerance, discrimination and violence. But what is being done to address the problem?
5. To oppose radical Islam

When people think of radical Islam, they often think of the extremists who are willing to go to such lengths that they become involved in acts of terrorism. But for this kind of extremism to be possible there has to be a background of radical opinion. There has to be a culture, an atmosphere, and an underlying radical ideology that gives birth to these Islamic extremists, and which is responsible for a series of lesser crimes. This is exactly what is growing in Tower Hamlets.
6. To expose how deeply entrenched radical Islam has become in Tower Hamlets

The Mayor of Tower Hamlets, Lutfur Rahman, was elected amongst a storm of controversy and was supported by a number of unpleasant characters, including ‘Red’ Ken Livingstone and George Galloway. Although openly regarded as an extremist by the Conservative Party, they’ve not as yet managed to dislodge him. Rahman was also aided in his mayoral campaign by the Islamic Forum of Europe, a Supremacist Islamist organisation that fully supports the implementation of Sharia, and has considerable influence over the controversial East London mosque, which is known for routinely hosting hate preachers. The Islamic Forum of Europe is incredibly active within Tower Hamlets, and their youth division, the inventively-named Young Muslim Organisation, is based in the area. It is these types of organisations that the media and politicians must do a great deal more to expose.
7. To maintain our commitment to peaceful protest.

If simply exercising our democratic right to peaceful protest exposes us to hatred and hostility, then it is important that we are not intimidated, that we do not give up, and that we recognise that our opponents’ actions will do more to damn them than our criticism ever could. Keep Calm and Carry On!
8. To combat and expose misrepresentation of our goals

There will still be those who claim that we have no genuine interest in exposing radical Islam and are, instead, only interested in demonising all Muslims, dividing our communities, or ‘stirring up trouble’. This could not be further from the truth. We represent people from diverse communities who would be horrified at the idea of discriminating against people simply on the grounds of their religion (or even their race). The accusation that we are just troublemakers is simply offensive, because it dismisses legitimate concerns and perpetuates a dangerous stereotype of all critics of Islam as mindless thugs. These empty claims say more about our critics than they do about the EDL, and we hope to make that clear come Saturday.
9. To expose the failings of the government’s counter-extremism initiatives

The government should embrace a peaceful, anti-extremist movement that not only represents the views of tens of thousands of people, but which also plays a key role in combating the supposed rise of far Right extremism. The very fact that they do not demonstrates that politicians’ have their priorities completely wrong. They would rather engage with Islamic extremists than they would listen to the country’s largest anti-extremist protest movement. Hopefully they will begin to listen this time.
10. Because we owe it to everyone who has suffered at the hands of radical Islam, or has had their freedoms curtailed because they have made criticisms that members of the political establishment have not wanted to address

Whatever our critics may claim motivates our supporters, we know that we represent decent, ordinary people. We do not represent people of any particular colour or creed, and we do not subscribe to any one political ideology. Black, white, gay, straight, Left, Right, Muslim, non-Muslim: all should be united against radical Islam, all should be permitted to speak, and all are welcome to protest under the EDL banner.

We look forward to welcoming our international supporters, many of whom will recognise how important freedom of speech is if we are to formulate successful strategies for combating radical Islam. We also look forward to meeting members of the local community and speaking with new supporters.

The only divisions we wish to create in Tower Hamlets are between radical Islam and the rest of the community. Radical Islam can only be expelled from this country if its grip on the Muslim community is loosened, and for that we need the help of government, the media, and British Muslims.

It’s about time they all stepped up to the mark.

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 am

LMAO, read text at the end of the video! EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 559916 EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 55984

[youtube][/youtube]
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 am

Police 'covered up' violent campaign to turn London area 'Islamic'
Police have been accused of “covering up” a campaign of abuse, threats and violence aimed at “Islamicising” an area of London.

Victims say that officers in the borough of Tower Hamlets have ignored or downplayed outbreaks of hate crime, and suppressed evidence implicating Muslims in them, because they fear being accused of racism.
The claims come as four Tower Hamlets Muslims were jailed for at least 19 years for attacking a local white teacher who gave religious studies lessons to Muslim girls.
The Sunday Telegraph has uncovered more than a dozen other cases in Tower Hamlets where both Muslims and non-Muslims have been threatened or beaten for behaviour deemed to breach fundamentalist “Islamic norms.”
One victim, Mohammed Monzur Rahman, said he was left partially blind and with a dislocated shoulder after being attacked by a mob in Cannon Street Road, Shadwell, for smoking during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan last year.
“Two guys stopped me in the street and asked me why I was smoking,” he said. “I just carried on, and before I knew another dozen guys came and jumped me. The next thing I knew, I was waking up in hospital.”

“He reported it to the police and they just said they couldn’t track anyone down and there were no witnesses,” said Ansar Ahmed Ullah, a local anti-extremism campaigner who has advised Mr Rahman. “But there is CCTV in that street and it is lined with shops and people.”
Teachers in several local schools have told The Sunday Telegraph that they feel “under pressure” from local Muslim extremists, who have mounted campaigns through both parents and pupils – and, in one case, through another teacher - to enforce the compulsory wearing of the veil for Muslim girls. “It was totally orchestrated,” said one teacher. “The atmosphere became extremely unpleasant for a while, with constant verbal aggression from both the children and some parents against the head over this issue.”
One teacher at the Bigland Green primary school, Nicholas Kafouris, last year took the council to an employment tribunal, saying he was forced out of his job for complaining that Muslim pupils were engaging in racist and anti-Semitic bullying and saying they supported terrorism. Mr Kafouris lost his case, though the school did admit that insufficient action had been taken against the behaviour of some pupils. The number of assaults on teachers in Tower Hamlets resulting in exclusions has more than doubled from 190 in 2007/8 to 383 in 2008/9, the latest available year, though not all are necessarily race-related.
Tower Hamlets’ gay community has become a particular target of extremists. Homophobic crimes in the borough have risen by 80 per cent since 2007/8, and by 21 per cent over the last year, a period when there was a slight drop in London as a whole.
Last year, a mob of 30 young Muslims stormed a local gay pub, the George and Dragon, beating and abusing patrons. Many customers of the pub told The Sunday Telegraph that they have been attacked and harassed by local Muslim youths. In 2008 a 20-year-old student, Oli Hemsley, was left permanently paralysed after an attack by a group of young Muslims outside the pub. Only one of his assailants has been caught and jailed.
Even during meetings of the local council, prominent supporters of Tower Hamlets’ controversial directly-elected mayor, Lutfur Rahman – dropped by the Labour Party for his links to Islamic fundamentalism - have persistently targeted gay councillors with homophobic abuse and intimidation from the public gallery.
The Labour leader, Josh Peck, was attacked with animal noises and cries of “Unnatural acts! Unnatural acts!” when he rose to speak. The Conservative leader, Peter Golds, was repeatedly heckled as “Mrs Golds” and a “poofter”.
Mr Golds said: “If that happened in a football stadium, arrests would have taken place. I have complained, twice, to the police, and have heard nothing. A Labour colleague waited three hours at the police station before being told that nothing would be done. The police are afraid of being accused of Islamophobia. Another Labour councillor said that the Met is now the reverse of what it must have been like in the 1970s, with a complete lack of interest when white people make complaints of harassment and hatred.”
In February this year, dozens of stickers appeared across Tower Hamlets quoting the Koran, declaring the borough a “gay-free zone” and stating that “verily Allah is severe in punishment.”
The Sunday Telegraph has learned that during a routine stop-and-search at the time police found a young Muslim man with a number of the stickers in his possession. He was released without charge on the advice of the Crown Prosecution Service. Police also had CCTV images of a second unidentified Muslim youth posting the stickers at a local railway station, but refused to release the pictures for several weeks.
Peter Tatchell, the gay human rights campaigner, said: “The police said no-one was allowed to talk publicly about this because they didn’t want to upset the Muslim community. We’ve made very clear the difference between the Muslim community as a whole and these particular fundamentalists, and the fact that the police wouldn’t publicly say what they knew was an absolute disgrace.”
When the CCTV footage was finally released, in early April, the culprit was quickly identified as 18-year-old Mohammed Hasnath, who last week pleaded guilty to a public order offence and was fined £100. Jack Gilbert, of the Rainbow Hamlets gay group, said a more serious charge should have been brought. “The vast majority of the community saw the material as threatening, but the police were not willing to accept it as threatening,” he said.
Hasnath’s “interests” on his Facebook page include Khalid Yasin, a hate preacher who describes Jews as “filth” and teaches that homosexuals must be killed. Yasin has spoken at least four times since 2007 at the East London Mosque, Tower Hamlets’ most prominent Muslim institution. Although the mosque claims to be against extremism, discrimination, and violence, it has hosted dozens of hate, extremist or terrorist preachers and also hosted a “Spot The Fag” contest.
In the same week that it issued a press release condemning the anti-gay stickers, the mosque was also due to host a “gala dinner” with Uthman Lateef, a homophobic hate preacher.
The mosque is controlled by a fundamentalist group, the Islamic Forum of Europe, which says that it is dedicated to changing the “very infrastructure of society, its institutions, its culture, its political order and its creed ... from ignorance to Islam.”
The IFE’s community affairs co-ordinator, Azad Ali, is chairman of the Muslim Safety Forum, an organisation officially recognised by the Met as its “principal [liaison] body in relation to Muslim community safety.” Mr Golds said: “This relationship may explain the police’s feebleness.” The IFE also has close links to the Tower Hamlets mayor, Mr Rahman.
There is no suggestion that any mosque official has been personally involved in any act of violence or intimidation. However, in an email obtained by The Sunday Telegraph, one IFE activist, Abu Talha, used the name of the group to threaten a local Muslim woman who ran a dating agency.
“I am asking you kindly to stop these activities as it goes against the teachings of Islam,” he wrote. “Let me remind you that I have a huge network of brothers and sisters who would be willing to help me take this further…If by tomorrow you haven’t changed your mind … then the campaign will begin.” The dating agency has now closed and the woman has left the area.
Mr Ahmed Ullah said: “There has been a gradual increase in these kinds of attacks, that’s for sure.” A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: “When any allegation of crime is made to us, we investigate appropriately. We will always take action against hate crime in accordance with, and within the confines of, the law.”
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 Empty Bus atacked by Asian Youths, passenegers (EDL) were arrested?

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 pm

English Defence League coach attacked in east London
Riot vans around bus A number of police vans escorted replacement bus, a BBC reporter said
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

Sixty arrests after EDL protest
Scuffles break out at EDL protest
May extends marches ban in London

A coach full of English Defence League supporters was pelted with missiles after it broke down in east London.

The coach was carrying 44 EDL members when it stopped in Mile End Road, Tower Hamlets.

About 100 Asian teenagers then pelted it with bricks and stones, according to a BBC reporter at the scene.

Police arrested all 44 EDL supporters, who were travelling from a protest in Aldgate earlier on Saturday. A double decker bus was used to evacuate them.

Police said there had already been one altercation with local youths after the vehicle stopped in Whitechapel Road and some passengers got off the coach.

They got back on board and the coach pulled away - but it later suffered a failure and ground to a halt.

BBC reporter Paraic O' Brien, who was on the scene, said nearly 100 local teenagers then attacked it with missiles.

He said the police were on the scene extremely quickly.
'Extremely tense'

The reporter said within a short space of time there were a number of riot vans and 200 police officers in the vicinity.

O'Brien said: "It was extremely tense and if that number of officers had not arrived it could have gone the other way and become a major incident."

The police commandeered a London bus and moved the EDL supporters onto it before escorting the bus east.
Protesters and police The earlier demonstration was rowdy but major disorder was avoided

But a group of youths subsequently sat down in the middle of Mile End Road, blocking the bus and forcing it to stop.

At this point a large number of Asian men began arriving from a nearby estate.

The reporter said by then the situation had become very scary.

The police charged the youths and scuffles broke out.

Another group standing on a footbridge over the road threw bricks at the bus.

Police managed to clear the road and the bus left the area.

The EDL, which says it is protesting against Islamic extremism in the UK, had earlier held a protest in Aldgate after a planned march through east London was banned by the government.

Shafiur Rahman had organised stewards for a rival demonstration earlier in the day.

He said that allowing the bus through Tower Hamlets was a major security error that could have ended in disaster.
Investigation ongoing

Mr Rahman is a member of the Islamic Forum of Europe.

A Met spokeswoman said: "A coach containing individuals believed to have participated in the EDL demonstration stopped in Whitechapel Road - some passengers got off and an altercation took place with some local youths who had gathered.

"Shortly after, the coach broke down outside Stepney Green Underground Station, and a further disturbance took place.

"Officers commandeered a double decker bus before transferring the passengers and escorting them off the borough."
EDL supporter There was flag-waving and chanting at the EDL protest

She added: "All those on the coach were arrested for public order offences and an investigation is ongoing to identify others outside the bus who participated in the disorder."

Meanwhile the EDL's second in command, Kevin Carroll, has told the BBC its founder Stephen Lennon will hand himself in to police.

Lennon, who was convicted in July of leading a street brawl with 100 football fans, breached bail conditions by taking part in the demonstration.

On Saturday an EDL regional organiser had claimed Lennon had already been arrested - but this proved to be untrue.

A total of 60 people - including the 44 involved in the bus incident - were arrested in connection with the EDL protest.

Offences included assault on a police officer, common assault, drunk and disorderly behaviour and affray.

Police estimated 1,000 EDL supporters and 1,500 counter-protesters had gath
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 3 Empty Is this the England you want to live? Can you be Proud of your country?

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 am

Monday, 5 September 2011
Why I went to Tower Hamlets
I'm not one to go to places and protest just for the sake of protesting against something. I like to know the exact problems, so i can speak to people using facts & hopefully educate more people on what is actually happening in this once great country.

Now, I might as well start at the very top, with the mayor of Tower Hamlets, Luftur Rahman. He was removed as the Labour Party candidate for the mayoral elections and booted out of the party completely for his links to Islamic extremists with the Islamic Forum of Europe, this also led to 8 other councillors being booted from Labour. http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/andrewgilligan/100056657/lutfur-rahman-eleven-are-expelled-from-the-labour-party http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/andrewgilligan/100039244/islamists-are-crushed-in-tower-hamlets/

Rahman was elected anyway by the public of Tower Hamlets, who clearly do not care that the man who leads them has links to extremistsm and why would they? The IFE run the big mosque that they all worship at, if i was told extemist views from a young age, I too wouldn't care, but i wasn't. I was brought up with morals. I don't think homophobia is acceptable, I don't think anti-semitism is acceptable, I don't think violent thuggery is acceptable and I don't think extremism is acceptable. Such views are rife and it's hardly surprising given the mosque preaches much of the same, http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/andrewgilligan/100077810/east-london-mosque-keeps-on-lying/ holding homophobic preacher after homophobic preacher and then throwing Bin Laden's aide in to preach, just in case, we were unsure about how extreme they are. http://www.eastlondonmosque.org.uk/resources/speeches http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/8489866/WikiLeaks-Bin-Ladens-courier-trained-911-hijack-team.html

So, with such stuff going on and seemingly seen as acceptable, it is unsurprising to know of the violent attacks that plague Tower Hamlets. Anyone remember Gary Smith? The RE teacher, beaten to within an inch of his life by 4 muslims for daring to do his job and teach RE? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13566526 The 4 thugs were coincidentally being monitored as terrorist suspects http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8538804/Men-who-beat-up-RE-teacher-were-terrorist-suspects.html. Or Oliver Hemsley? The 20 yr old student who was brutally attacked and stabbed in an assault, by a gang of muslim thugs, that left him paralysed. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8010629.stm http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1162755/Fashion-student-paralysed-random-attack-brother-claims-left-looking-like-watering-can.html

This is just the tip of a very large iceberg, with this sort of behaviour is all too common in the area, rioting is regular, attacks are regular, the mayor is corrupt, the mayor gives character references to rapists for christs sake, the poppy burners come from there, women are threatened into wearing the hijab, extremist groups promise to forcibly apply sharia law there, it's just an absolute islamic hell hole, that the government and media are just ignoring. Foreign news stations report on it more than we see here, 'Londonistan' it's called by other nations media, citizens of America are more likely to know about the critical problems in our own country, than people from outside of London.

In fact the problems are just so rife, I'll leave you with just a few links from a couple of minutes searching, the problems are widespread and must be challenged. The EDL got an extremist meeting stopped there in 2010 after the government ignored it, we can not and should not be relying on the EDL to stop the spread of radical Islam in the UK. Radical Islam, in all its forms and all it represents should not be tolerated and that is why I was there on Saturday.

edit - I haven't even mentioned the 'Kill the Brits' vandalism of the Blitz war memorial http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025756/Steel-guard-London-Blitz-memorial-defaced-racist-Kill-Brits-vandals.html so there's no tellings what else i've missed, but i'm sure you get the point by now.

http://www.exfl.com/islamic-london/islamic-tower-hamlets-london.htm - THIS BEING THE BEST LINK
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23980411-ofcom-warns-bangladeshi-tv-station-over-biased-coverage-of-ken-speech.do
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377780/London-Taliban-targeting-women-gays-bid-impose-sharia-law.html
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3532426/Islamic-extremists-bent-on-Sharia-law-in-UK-vow-to-kill-women-who-dont-cover-heads.html
http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/wear-headscarf-or-face-death-woman-told-in-britain-99665
http://www.islamophobia-watch.com/islamophobia-watch/2011/4/20/the-islamification-of-tower-hamlets.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020382/You-entering-Sharia-law-Britain-As-Islamic-extremists-declare-Sharia-law-zone-London-suburb-worrying-social-moral-implications.html
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3718799/London-suburb-put-under-Sharia-law.html
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/andrewgilligan/100078534/lutfur-rahman-council-homophobic-hatred-grows/
http://crombouke.blogspot.com/2010/01/violent-muslim-homophobia-jihad-against.html
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/andrewgilligan/100077810/east-london-mosque-keeps-on-lying/
http://www.socialistworker.co.uk/art.php?id=24103
http://4freedoms.ning.com/group/EDL/forum/topics/lutfur-rahman-shows-that?xg_source=activity
http://www.eastlondonmosque.org.uk/news/286
http://www.iengage.org.uk/component/content/article/1128-shiraz-maher-criticises-us-ambassador-for-visiting-east-london-mosque
http://www.divamag.co.uk/category/news/london-mosque-accused-of-welcoming-hate-clerics.aspx
http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk-about-anything/55900-yet-again-muslim-extremist-allowed-preach-east-london-mosque.html
http://www.socialcohesion.co.uk/blog/2007/04/the-house-of-the-uprising-sunni.html
http://www.themuslimweekly.com/DetailView.aspx?NEWSID=TW00014410
http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/immigration/83803-east-london-mosque-terrorist-connection-lies.html
http://www.eastlondonmosque.org.uk/archive/news/296
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/andrewgilligan/100061920/east-london-mosque-the-terrorist-connection-and-the-lies/
http://uk.ask.com/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki
http://www.eastlondonmosque.org.uk/archive/news/286
http://www.eastlondonmosque.org.uk/resources/speeches
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/8489866/WikiLeaks-Bin-Ladens-courier-trained-911-hijack-team.html http://www.eastlondonmosque.org.uk/uploadedImage/pdf/COL_albaseeraschedule.pdf
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4959002.ece
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4958674.ece
http://homintern.posterous.com/anti-gay-hate-crime-up-21-in-tower-hamlets-ga-42214
http://www.eastlondonlines.co.uk/2011/06/gay-activists-challenge-east-london-mosque-over-extremism/
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/06/10/gay-rights-campaigners-call-for-mosques-to-ban-anti-gay-speakers/
http://www.muslimaid.org/index.php/what-we-do/379 - http://www.spittoon.org/archives/8681
http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/fears_raised_over_controversial_speakers_at_muslim_centre_1_837465
http://www.thecommentator.com/index.php/article/85/the_politicisation_of_islamophobia_
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3