Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here.

+6
danmaspethny
EarthsAngel
dolly
El Guapo
Jimmy Saville
Dame Edna
10 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Empty Re: BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here.

Post  Dame Edna Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:20 pm

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 20090610

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 56193110
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Empty Re: BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here.

Post  Dame Edna Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Learn to speak Womanese...

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Image10
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Chalk and cheese.. Very Happy

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Unlike10
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Unlike11
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Unlike12
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Unlike13
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Unlike14
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Unlike15
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Well the kids are back to school, Autumn is apon us and before you know it..Halloween will be here. And as is tradition in many a household, the carving of the pumpkin will take place..So, to give you some inspiration here's a few I did earlier.. cheers Though they're watermellons actually.. lol! Amazing!! affraid

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc10
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc11
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc12
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc13
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc14
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc15
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc16
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc17
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc18
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc19
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc20
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Enhanc21
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Mention bees and most people think of the 'social bees' - swarms of honey bees, or gangs of bumblebees. In fact, the vast majority of bees are solitary, living out their lives as single bees, provisioning single nest cells, rather than working with many other bees to raise huge numbers of offspring in shared nests. There are around 250 different species of solitary bee in Britain. A surprising number of solitary bees occur in gardens. A few simple actions can help a wide range of these wonderful creatures to survive in and around your garden.There are mason bees, leafcutters, mining bees, white faced bees, carder bees, cuckoo bees and loads more. Many have fascinating life histories, and repay close study with hours of enjoyment watching their activities around the garden....I personally love to see bees in the garden going about their business..I wonder though, if these blooms would send them packing.. Very Happy

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Mornin10
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Wow, just wow!!! Street artists are so talented and some of the art is totally awesome.. affraid

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 15_3d-10

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 11_3d-10

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 10_3d-10

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 09_3d-10

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 07_3d-10

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 06_3d-10

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 05_3d-10

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 04_3d-10

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 3d-str10

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 3d-str11

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 3d-str12

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 02_3d-10
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 am

Loads of great pics there Nel ... melons are brilliant and the animals awww What a Face

I'm starting to feel autumny..... halloween soon.... Very Happy well soonish !! hehehe

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 WitchCatPostcard
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Quality of life is what we all want, but our cultures and instincts often undermine it for us, routing us into conformist lifestyles and self-defeating habits. By understanding ourselves and our species -- what makes humans tick -- we can become more skillful at creating a better quality of life for ourselves.

Despite our surface differences, we’re all in the same boat. We all want the same two things: to fulfill our desires and to avoid suffering. These two motivations, and the behavior they inspire, comprise the human condition. There is nobody on this earth with whom you don’t have at least those two things in common.

Low moods are a bizarre animal. They’re like a nasty drug that hijacks your thoughts and robs you of your intuition and perspective. They make bad things look bigger and good things look smaller. It’s as if they have their own demented gravity, drawing annoyances and inconveniences — not to mention the crappy moods of other people — out of the woodwork towards you. Foul moods don’t seem to emanate from any particular source, or line of thought, they just waft into your headspace when you’re disappointed and vulnerable. They cast a pervasive dullness on the people you meet and the places you visit, and the things you think about...

Thankfully I’ve learned to recognize what it means to be in a bad mood, and usually I can remember what to do about it. Above all else, a bad mood means I’ve lost perspective. I can’t see clearly, and I know it... Neutral

In a bad mood, the thinking mind sticks around (sometimes it even goes into overdrive) but wisdom seems to slink away when you’re not looking. The highest properties of the mind — intuition, compassion, patience and acceptance — slip quietly out the door like bored houseguests. Today, even when I looked for them in my head, even when I knew they were exactly what I needed to get back on track, I just couldn’t locate them.

Simply understanding this “wisdom-loss” phenomenon inherent to bad moods goes a long way. It explains why everything looks so bad. Perspective becomes impaired, but you can’t actually see that while it is happening. You just have to remember that bad moods bend things towards the negative end.

Part of the impairment is that your mind tells you your negative outlook is completely warranted. When you simply remind yourself that you are temporarily missing certain important mental qualities, you can consciously defer any bigger decisions and actions until you have your whole mind working for you again.

The most important thing I ever learned about moods is this:

Your mood does not represent the state of your life, or who you are, but it pretends to...Amen to that.. Wink
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  lizziebear Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:57 am

[img]BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Cid_1813[/img]
lizziebear
lizziebear

Back to top Go down

Post  lizziebear Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:05 am

wrong pic

Last edited by sapphire on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong picture)
lizziebear
lizziebear

Back to top Go down

Post  lizziebear Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:07 am

[img]BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Dsc00011[/img]

masca tenerife , very tranquil and beautiful
lizziebear
lizziebear

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:00 am

Proofreading is a dying art, wouldn't you say?

Man Kills Self Before Shooting Wife and Daughter
This one I caught in the SGV Tribune the other day and called the Editorial Room and asked who wrote this. It took two or three readings before the editor realized that what he was reading was impossible!!! They put in a correction the next day.

I just couldn't help but sending this along. Too funny.
Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
No crap, really? Ya think?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
Now that's taking things a bit far!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
What a guy!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Miners Refuse to Work after Death
No-good-for-nothing' lazy so-and-so's!

------------------------------------------------------
Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
See if that works any better than a fair trial!

----------------------------------------------------------
War Dims Hope for Peace
I can see where it might have that effect!

----------------------------------------------------------------
If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
Ya think?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
Who would have thought!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Enfield ( London ) Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide
They may be on to something!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
You mean there's something stronger than duct tape?

----------------------------------------------------------
Man Struck By Lightning: Faces Battery Charge
He probably IS the battery charge!

----------------------------------------------
New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
Weren't they fat enough?!

-----------------------------------------------
Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft
That's what he gets for eating those beans! < /SPAN>

---------------- ---------------------------------
Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
Do they taste like chicken?

Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
Chainsaw Massacre all over again!

Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors & nbsp;
Boy, are they tall!

And the winner is....
Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead

Did I read that right?

Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle). We all need a good laugh, at least once a day!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:14 am

Stunning Pics!! I love them all.

Don't ever park illegally in the UK!!!

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Don_t_10
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:04 am

The Proper 'Hugging' of a Baby

Instructions for properly hugging a baby:

1. First, uh, find a baby

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Proper11

2. Second, be sure that the object you found was

Indeed a baby by employing classic sniffing techniques.

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Proper12

3. Next you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the

Hugging process.

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Proper13

4. The 'paw slide'

Simply slide paws around baby and prepare for possible close-up.

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Proper14

5. Finally, if a camera is present, you will need to execute
The difficult and patented 'hug, smile, and lean' so as to

Achieve the best photo quality.BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Proper15

If you don't pass this along, a dog
will pee on your computer!

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 am

ESSEX HURRICANE APPEAL

A major hurricane (Hurricane Shazza) and earthquake measuring 5.8 on the Richter Scale hit Essex in the early hours of Tuesday with its epicentre in Basildon . Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly, muttering "Faaackinell".

The hurricane decimated the area causing approximately £30 worth of damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from Majorca and the Costa Del Sol were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their giros arrived.

Essex FM reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Basildon .. One resident - Tracy Sharon Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said, "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay-Mercedes came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Victoria-Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was skinning up and watching Trisha the next morning." Apparently looting, muggings and car crime were unaffected and carried on as normal.

The British Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help the stricken locals. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings, including benefit books, jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos and Bone China from Poundland.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those unfortunate enough to be caught up in this disaster. Clothing is most sought after - items most needed include:
Fila or Burberry baseball caps
Kappa tracksuit tops (his and hers)
Shell suits (female)
White sport socks
Rockport boots
Any other items usually sold in Primark.

Food parcels may be harder to come by but are needed all the same. Required foodstuffs include:
Microwave meals
Tins of baked beans
Ice cream
Cans of Colt 45 or Special Brew.

22p buys a biro for filling in the compensation forms
£2 buys chips, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of 9
£5 buys B&H and a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected.

**Breaking news**
Rescue workers found a girl in the rubble smothered in raspberry alco-pop.

"Where are you bleeding from?" they asked,
"Romford" said the girl, "woss that gotta do wiv you?"

Please don't forward this to anyone living in Essex - oh, sod it, they won't be able to read it, anyway.

lol!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:57 am

I wonder if the Queen has seen this pic. I'm sure the guy in the photo must be mortified lol. At least we all know what a Scotsman wear under his kilt.

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 The_ki10
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:37 am

lol angel...i can't stop laughing..."are we sitting comfortably" BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 55984
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:46 am

LOL Chelz, I laughed so much when I saw it. I remember seeing a pic a while back, there were soldiers on some sort of parade, the soldiers kilt was caught in a gust of wind, showing a rather cute little bum!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Good lesson for life.

TWO FRIENDS WERE WALKING

THROUGH THE DESERT .

DURING SOME POINT OF THE

JOURNEY, THEY HAD AN

ARGUMENT; AND ONE FRIEND

SLAPPED THE OTHER ONE

IN THE FACE

THE ONE WHO GOT SLAPPED

WAS HURT, BUT WITHOUT

SAYING ANYTHING,

WROTE IN THE SAND ,

"TODAY MY BEST FRIEND

SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE . "

THEY KEPT ON WALKING,

UNTIL THEY FOUND AN OASIS,

WHERE THEY DECIDED

TO TAKE A BATH

THE ONE WHO HAD BEEN

SLAPPED GOT STUCK IN THE

MIRE AND STARTED DROWNING,

BUT THE FRIEND SAVED HIM.

AFTER HE RECOVERED FROM

THE NEAR DROWNING,

HE WROTE ON A STONE:

'TODAY MY BEST FRIEND

SAVED MY LIFE'

THE FRIEND WHO HAD SLAPPED

AND SAVED HIS BEST FRIEND

ASKED HIM, 'AFTER I HURT YOU,

YOU WROTE IN THE SAND AND NOW,

YOU WRITE ON A STONE, WHY?'

THE FRIEND REPLIED

'WHEN SOMEONE HURTS US

WE SHOULD WRITE IT DOWN

IN SAND, WHERE WINDS OF

FORGIVENESS CAN ERASE IT AWAY.

BUT, WHEN SOMEONE DOES

SOMETHING GOOD FOR US,

WE MUST ENGRAVE IT IN STONE

WHERE NO WIND

CAN EVER ERASE IT'

LEARN TO WRITE

YOUR HURTS IN

THE SAND AND TO

CARVE YOUR

BENEFITS IN STONE.

THEY SAY IT

TAKES A

MINUTE TO FIND A SPECIAL

PERSON,

AN HOUR TO

APPRECIATE THEM,

A DAY

TO LOVE THEM,

BUT THEN ,

AN ENTIRE LIFE

TO FORGET THEM.

SEND THIS TO

THE PEOPLE YOU'LL NEVER

FORGET.

I JUST DID.

IF YOU DON'T

SEND IT TO ANYONE,

IT MEANS YOU'RE IN A

HURRY AND THAT YOU'VE

FORGOTTEN YOUR FRIENDS.

TAKE THE TIME TO LIVE!

DO NOT VALUE THE THINGS

YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE, BUT VALUE

WHO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE!

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Dublin Tram Crash Wednesday, 24 February, 2010, at 9:14

This is the collision between a Dublin Bus and a Dublin Tram

BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Att00010

Now have a look at the ad on the side of the bus that the Tram went into.
BITS AND BOBS..Funny, serious, mad, bad, inane, insane...anything goes here. - Page 16 Att00011

Priceless!!

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16